894952-MSTL44C.gif

^ this

Oh well more cash to spend on other flicks like Batman

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they wait till then Ironman 3 and Thor 2 might kill that shyt. Better to just push it back to the fall.

"Ironman 3" comes out May 3, 2013 and "Thor 2" comes out November 15, 2013. So they got a few months.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sh!t it actually looked decent with the rock and willis

wtf maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If "GIJOE" getting pushed back ruined your summer you need to reassess your life. That shyt was, at best, a B-level movie next to the shyt I named.

Fred.

What the fukk was gonna blow it away this year besides two comic movies(Avengers and Dark Knight Rises)? There hasn't been some legendary shyt that's come out this year. Nyggas gonna look like fools checking out that goofy Will Smith shyt. Expendables and this was what counted besides Dark Knight Rises and maybe the Spider Man movie.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Because Avengers crushed the buildings and they don't wanna be anywhere near that muthafukka

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
"Ironman 3" comes out May 3, 2013 and "Thor 2" comes out November 15, 2013. So they got a few months.

Fred.

What's the plan are they doing everyone's solo again and then dropping another Clan movie?

Do I smell Thanos with some jewel encrusted glove piffery?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk was gonna blow it away this year besides two comic movies(Avengers and Dark Knight Rises)? There hasn't been some legendary shyt that's come out this year. Nyggas gonna look like fools checking out that goofy Will Smith shyt. Expendables and this was what counted besides Dark Knight Rises and maybe the Spider Man movie.

"Prometheus", "The Raid", "The Avengers", "Dark Knight Rises".... "Expendables 2", "Spider Man", "Cabin in the Woods"...."Total Recall"....actually that's a perfect stopping point. "GIJOE 2" is the same caliber as the "Total Recall" remake. It's a film people said :ehh: "I'll check this out".

Like I said, it was a b-list movie at best behind a lot other shyt. I wanted to check it out too but people are in here acting like "Dark Knight Rises" got pushed back or some shyt.

Fred.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cabin In The Woods? The Raid? Are you serious?:laugh: Total Recall could be a DISASTER or it could be decent. That's all effects. I don't know if anyone should be going out of their way to pay for something like that but do you. I might since it has Beckinsale but that's it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the plan are they doing everyone's solo again and then dropping another Clan movie?

Do I smell Thanos with some jewel encrusted glove piffery?

That's the plan.

Kevin Feige (Marvel film producer) told fans that Marvel is currently already working on Iron Man 3, which is in pre-production and which he said "will be the first of what we sort of refer to as phase two of this...saga that will culminate, God willing, in Avengers 2."

WebCite query result

They'll also be introducing new characters. An Ant-Man movie is being prepped, and they mentioned a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, which would introduce Adam Warlock, who whupped Thanos in the comics.

Fred.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
"Prometheus", "The Raid", "The Avengers", "Dark Knight Rises".... "Expendables 2", "Spider Man", "Cabin in the Woods"...."Total Recall"....actually that's a perfect stopping point. "GIJOE 2" is the same caliber as the "Total Recall" remake. It's a film people said :ehh: "I'll check this out".

Like I said, it was a b-list movie at best behind a lot other shyt. I wanted to check it out too but people are in here acting like "Dark Knight Rises" got pushed back or some shyt.

Fred.

GI JOE RETALLIATION was gonna be the sleeper hit of the summer

raid and cabin in the woods already came out:mjpls:

its summer..there doesn't need to be a stopping point or there is enough...and that more looks a hell of lot better than spiderman and total recall:bird man:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cabin In The Woods? The Raid? Are you serious?:laugh: Total Recall could be a DISASTER or it could be decent. That's all effects. I don't know if anyone should be going out of their way to pay for something like that but do you. I might since it has Beckinsale but that's it.

:dwillhuh:

Did you just wake from a coma? "Cabin in the Woods" is already a critical and commercial success....so is "The Raid"....it's the action movie people wanted to see more than "Expendables 2". I mean...you're laughing at those 2 movies but biggin up "GIJOE 2"? The fukk is going on in this thread? :to:

"GIJOE 2" is a sequel to a terrible movie....people are literally only gassed off 1 trailer.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GI JOE RETALLIATION was gonna be the sleeper hit of the summer

raid and cabin in the woods already came out:mjpls:

its summer..there doesn't need to be a stopping point or there is enough...and that more looks a hell of lot better than spiderman and total recall:bird man:

G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation Trailer(2012) Official© - YouTube

Fam, go check the original thread on SOHH. I was literally one of the first people in there talking about "this looks ill, I'm there".

But people have no perspective. Ok it got pushed back....we still got, or had, 8-10+ movies on the plate. This wasn't ever a deal-breaker for the summer.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
First of all, I KNEW Battleship was going to bomb. We discussed that a long time ago. I still can't believe it got the green light.

As for G.I. Joe, I think it would do pretty well. The Rock is in it. Bruce Willis. Even Tatum been a box office success of late. Plus, it has a name. It would have done alright.

shyt makes no sense to me.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Did you just wake from a coma? "Cabin in the Woods" is already a critical and commercial success....so is "The Raid"....it's the action movie people wanted to see more than "Expendables 2". I mean...you're laughing at those 2 movies but biggin up "GIJOE 2"? The fukk is going on in this thread? :to:

"GIJOE 2" is a sequel to a terrible movie....people are literally only gassed off 1 trailer.

Fred.

:snoop:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3VPUCm6Vjk]G.I. Joe Retaliation Exclusive Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbouiEFEbjU]G.I. Joe 2_ Retaliation Trailer 2 Official 2012 [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Rock2__scaled_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: