Get Out (2017)

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
When Rod googled Andre's name, the scene showed that he was a young musician (Jazz player) I believe. So chances are, the woman that copped him loved his work or something like that.

I'm sure all of the people that were copped had some kind of skill/speciality that was in high demand.

EDIT: Rose's brother got him
You have to remember that a cac gains control of the body so it''s more than likely it was her husband who chose him, not her.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just saw this with the wife and it was sold out. One thing I picked up was the vivid detail that the father went into about the deer, I could tell that made chris uncomfortable because he could see the double meaning.

I didn't pick up on the grandfather/grandma angle until the end but it all made sense.

The movie was brilliant and had so much innuendo that it makes you think about the liberal "affluent" whites being worse than the open racistmake america great again whites who troll on social media and in real life. Maybe there isnt a shade of grey.

Lastly when the guy nose starts bleeding and he tells chris to get out, it seems the maid was about to say the same thing but she couldn't formulate the words in the bedroom scene. So many little things that were easily missed.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I have no insight or deep post to add to this thread besides :wow:.

I felt even more sad when i realized that unlike Chris who was saved by rod, the other black folks who were snatched up had no one looking for them. Always fukked me when the news would report on a missing white girl but you never see a missing black person.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:patrice: what black celebrities would you say are in the Sunken Place?

Post jail Gucci Mane gets my vote :hubie: