Get Married Brehtetts:Morena Baccarin to Pay Ex Husband $23K per Month in Child and Spousal Support

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
austin-chick-435.jpg

Read more: Morena Baccarin -- Ordered to Pay Estranged Husband $23k a Month

Morena Baccarin to Pay Ex Austin Chick $23K per Month in Child and Spousal Support

I would like to add that he was making more money than her when they first got together. They talked about separating at the beginning of the year, but she told him that she wanted to work things out. It didn't work and he filed for divorce in July. He came home in August and found Ben in his house with his son and in September she told him that she was four months pregnant with Ben's child.

I don't feel sorry for her. She got what she deserved. All married cheaters (male and female) should be punished like this.

I forgot to add that she tried to get sole custody of their son, but the judge didn't let her.
she should be paying him more #PayThatMan

giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
she was ordered to pay him $20,349 each month in spousal support until he remarries or dies,

it's lifetime alimony, i think it's a pretty good deal for a 3 year marriage
hopefully he never legally remarries and lives to 100

I can see her being petty and killing her (ex) husband on the low. These harlots ain't gonna do that in America.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I don't see the problem. She cheated. She make more. She pays. That's equality.

It means her value is something she created. Not something she glommed off a man. That may feel unnatural for any woman stuck on motherhood being the crowning point of her worth.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
How you walk up into ya own crib and not only is the dude with your son, but he impregnated your wife. They are technically still married. She's an adulteress :scust:
And this is why he's getting 23k/month, God don't like ugly, her and her new man done fucced up:ufdup:. You reap what you sow, dude going to start banging somebody else's wife again and her kid gone feel neglected by his mother when he realizes mommy is keeping the new baby but not him:to: