George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I came in here thinking this was another Kramer meltdown.....

....I need some context for this shyt and I can't see the video right now where I'm at.....George Lopez is an a$$hole either way but I need to know what TYPE of a$$hole he is in this incident....

First off.....fukk him for going in on ol' girl just because she got sensitive to what he said. Calling her a bytch was over the line, and unless she was actively disrupting the show at some point then there was no need to kick her out

As for the racist shyt.....If he was only highlighting the racism among Latinos with that "don't marry black" line then I can't give him anything more than a side-eye for that. It wouldn't be fair to call him racist for that when so many people (even on here) gave Louis CK a pass for that "being white is better" routine. Now if he said some other sly shyt that wasn't mentioned in the OP then I need to know.....

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
And to think i was looking at them as homies. :yeshrug:They bout to have a rude awakening i live in a town thats like 80% Black/White, these Mexicans just started popping up maybe 5 years ago and now theirs a decent population of them. And CACs have been getting pissed because they took over a small section of town and turned it into Lil Mexico. So they've been looking for a reason to go in on them.

Now because of Trump,the police already raided them 3 times last month,and they just had a Mexican restaurant owner catch the beats after work from a group of Cacs yesterday after the Superbowl as well as a couple day laborers who were jumped last week coming from a construction site. Now they scared and are being hella friendly with us, when only just last year theyd have their noses all up Cacs asses and be :scust:at us. shyt is funny to see low-key they even tried to link up with some of the Native families here but they hit them with that:hhh::hubie:.
:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Haiti was like colonised by Spain For centuries. They lost it to the French and shortly the French lost it to independence. The French werent even there long enough to teach Haitians French.
:usure: the French were there longer than the Spanish and French and Creole are their official languages today

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Black comedians go in in white people all the time. Stop looking under rocks. I'm black and I wasn't mad. Only pawg worshipers and/or c00ns would be mad at this.

You never hear comedians say....dont bring an Asian girl home or an Indian girl home or a Middle Eastern girl home....it's always dont bring black girl or a black man home....like we're the only race on Earth or something :gucci:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe it's more those born and raised outside the states
cause over here they ain't nothing other than spanish speaking black folk in my experience
they assimilate into the culture heavy

lmao ya'll be hittin the juelz when it comes to rationalizing anti-black racim

shyt is mad pathetic

Daps
In fact French are latino due to their latin heritage in Europe BUT I assume that people think Haiti is not concerned as latinos in America because it represents a minority compared to the vast majority of Spanish speaking countries and Brazil in south america

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we'll see how he feels when
comrade comb over got his family
members planking on government
flatbeds up out this bytch...
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
@Big L Was the Biggest W bruh I told you to stop, your only adding gas to the fire :whoa:
Leave them Coli Militants be, nothing but fake outrage,they dont like Mexicans to begin with, so why do they care if George said his family said don't marry black, the only thing that should of came out is "I agree" since they would tell their children the same thing, don't marry Mexicans, and I wouldn't have a problem with that or deem it racist, yet when George made a joke it's a problem now :mjgrin:
And @Mowgli cool as fukk, he ain't ever came at anyone disrespectful on a racial tip
So you start off by talking shyt and end it all by riding dikk.
raw

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's only comedy and black comedians dog out every race on stage so if people laughed what's the problem? She deserved to get kicked out.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
We need to stop trying to seek acceptance. Period. Everytime something similar pops up and people are offended, why be offended?

Who cares what others think

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Question: If Kevin Hart said "my mama told me to never marry Mexican/Chinese/white"

Should those people be offended?
:jbhmm:

But he has never said that.

Typically, black people don't openly display their animosity towards other races.

You might here older blacks say don't bring home a white girl, but we're also the same people that promote swirling and pawging