Geno, EJ, Kaep, Russ, Luck and Cam > RG3

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
They would've won? Oh yeah like getting the 4th down completion and running for another to put the Raiders ahead?
Or how about running for 100 plus yards when the D-Mac gets stuffed as usual?

Matt Flynn would've had this team down by 30. Raiders moved the chains with TP. He'll get better. This should be his 2nd season if you ask me. He had to jump in the supplement draft, couldn't play or practice for half of the year. Useless season brah.

I'm not comparing him to Flynn. Watch the end of the last drive. Pyror and the Raiders entire offense looking panicked and he caps it off with a game sealing interception. Didn't have a timeout they could call cause they wasted it saving themselves from a delay of game earlier in the half. Running around aimlessly in circles, that sandlot stuff won't work week to week.

Dude's gonna have to get it under control if he wants long term success.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:yeshrug:

Everyone else proved themselves. Can he drop back an entire game and win?

That's the question mark.
RG3 doesnt need the read option. I'll be upping this thread after tonights game fukk boy

watch out for a lot of these tonight:

RG3-DRAGON.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's real breh. He has a lot of question marks about his game. Russy and Kaep shut everyone up yesterday. Played well without the run. The few games last year where the running game was non-existent in Washington, those playactions weren't working at all.
Cant lie Kaep shut my skepticism the fukk up. Im on the bandwagon.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
RG3 doesnt need the read option. I'll be upping this thread after tonights game fukk boy

watch out for a lot of these tonight:

RG3-DRAGON.gif

that was a terrible throw though. The eagles are shyt and overran the pass. They had no business giving away that. The reception (notice i didnt say completion) is solely because of the receivers prowess and our trash defense.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Cant lie Kaep shut my skepticism the fukk up. Im on the bandwagon.

:whoo:

Think about it. Packers had 7 damn months to prepare for Kaep and Gore with the memories of getting anal raped on live tv burned into their brains. Them nyggas was mad. :heh: they even went down to Texas A&M and worked with Johnny Manziel to prepare for kaep and the read option. http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/09/07/3189767/packers-sought-read-option-help.html

That fool said fukk ya'll and threw for 413 yards like it was nothing then told them nyggas after the game
if intimidation is there gameplan, try again
:umad: :banderas: That's a cold ass dude right there.

Russy threw for 300 plus yards in a game where Marshawn Lynch and Tolbert were non-existent. Panthers D is something serious. It was a grinder type game and dude did what he had to do. The play he made on the sideline throw was ridiculous. :mindblown: