Gears of War 4 OT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhh actually it is. Except Gears actually does it better
Uh no it isn't. UC4 plays better than UC1-3 and has entirely new mechanics.

Gears 4 literally plays like Gears 3 with very minor updates. UC4's gunplay and movement is superior imo. Gears 4 look outdated and samey.

Gears movement is slow as fukk fukking tank controls.

shyt explains why it only has a 85 on MC.

I'll probably buy this shyt on sale. listening to you fanboys you'd think this shyt is the best shooter out. :camby:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Gears 4 literally plays like Gears 3 with very minor updates. UC4's gunplay and movement is superior imo. Gears 4 look outdated and samey.

I'll probably buy this shyt on sale. listening to you fanboys you'd think this shyt is the best shooter out. :camby:
100% false
UC4 doesn't reinvent itself either. It adds a spider man mechanic and hours worth of cut scenes. It isn't a bad game but the assumptions you're making about GOW are the same things that UC4 did.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% false
UC4 doesn't reinvent itself either. It adds a spider man mechanic and hours worth of cut scenes. It isn't a bad game but the assumptions you're making about GOW are the same things that UC4 did.
Spiderman mechanic is better than literally cloning your game and calling it the forth entry.

UC4 was literally chock-full of new and improved experiences.

what's new? a cover vault? something that's in Uncharted since 3?

"hours worth of cut scenes"?
:what:

Stop :cape: for this lazy ass game

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Spiderman mechanic is better than literally cloning your game and calling it the forth entry.

what's new? a cover vault? something that's in Uncharted since 3?

"hours worth of cut scenes"?
:what:

Stop :cape: for this lazy ass game
Not caping for it. Its a fun game that didn't need a whole lot of improvement to begin with.
The graphics are great, and the action is top notch.
UC4 didn't do anything incredibly different from its predecessors. Neither did gears.
I find gears more fun though in a pick up and play sort of way.

Honestly, at this point in the gen my favorite games in order have been:

MGSVTPP
GOW4
UC4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not caping for it. Its a fun game that didn't need a whole lot of improvement to begin with.
The graphics are great, and the action is top notch.
UC4 didn't do anything incredibly different from its predecessors. Neither did gears.
I find gears more fun though in a pick up and play sort of way.

Honestly, at this point in the gen my favorite games in order have been:

MGSVTPP
GOW4
UC4
:mjlol:
Edit: NVM lemme stop fukking with y'all y'all gonna start crying to the mods. Idk y u brought up UC4 in the first place. I asked if there was other things in the game besides just shooting like say puzzles or something different and u brought up UC.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol:
Edit: NVM lemme stop fukking with y'all y'all gonna start crying to the mods. Idk y u brought up UC4 in the first place. I asked if there was other things in the game besides just shooting like say puzzles or something different and u brought up UC.
I know you like I gave birth to you :dame:

You didn't have to mention Uncharted 4 to mention Uncharted 4:jawalrus:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

What new mechanics? The fact you could swing from vines and shoot/perform flying melee strikes? Well Gears has new mechanics like pulling from cover. And you know what? It's all miniscle in scale because both titles are basically the same since their original iterations. You haven't even played GOW 4 so how can you even speak on gameplay? And fukk what a small sample size of gaming journalist says. Gears 4 imo blows away UC4. I'm only on the third act and I've enjoyed it ten times more then UC4. UC only has strong relatable characters as opposed to the meatheads in gears. But UC4 had awful pacing issues and a predicable, wack story outside one twist. And the MP aspect doesn't even compare. The coalition kept its core features and expanded it while ND stripped it bare

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What new mechanics? The fact you could swing from vines and shoot/perform flying melee strikes? Well Gears has new mechanics like pulling from cover. And you know what? It's all miniscle in scale because both titles are basically the same since their original iterations. You haven't even played GOW 4 so how can you even speak on gameplay? And fukk what a small sample size of gaming journalist says. Gears 4 imo blows away UC4. I'm only on the third act and I've enjoyed it ten times more then UC4. UC only has strong relatable characters as opposed to the meatheads in gears. But UC4 had awful pacing issues and a predicable, wack story outside one twist. And the MP aspect doesn't even compare. The coalition kept its core features and expanded it while ND stripped it bare
Disagree . Only thing I agree is the MP doesn't compare. UC4 launched barebones compared to Gears. SP wise I never cared about Gears and the action was always brain dead shooting galleries. The mechanics and flow of combat in Gears is completely different. it's more about cover while UC4 encourages you to move around.  I always found the gameplay in UC to be better imo than Gears and no, I played Gears of War back in 2007 first, not Uncharted. I hated UC at first but once I stopped hating on PS3 I bought it and loved it since. I always preferred the more agile, free flowing combat of UC to Gears :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Gears 4 is the shyt and it's nothing
you cats can do about it.
i've rolled pass 100 and on another 50 rep.
svs7ci.png

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I play games for the gameplay bruh if I want a good story I will watch TV
oh i thought you'd say you'd read a book i guess reading isn't something Xbots do.

You're a boring troll man, you basically exist on here to counter and oppose anything I say.

You're shtick is so obvious :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears 4 is the shyt and it's nothing
you cats can do about it.
i've rolled pass 100 and on another 50 rep.
svs7ci.png

wat6rr.jpg
Don't nobody give a damn about no fukkin Gears :mjlol:

nikkas really acting like they got something worth a damn when hardly anybody in this dead ass thread :dead:

Go head breh and no i don't care about your corny gimmick gif reply :snooze:

Nikkas in here dikkriding this stale shooter game cuz of it's name. :dead:

NONE of y'all gonna be playing this in a month.