Garcelle Beauvais in the 90's :ohlawd:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep dude had multiple mistresses and was cheating on her for years. If I remember he was even messing with another sista. Garcelle said it hurt her because she thought she was special (because she was black) and was his first sista.

But yeah she sent out an email and even came to his job.

She even mentioned on a tv show that she was having issues dating after the divorce because black men think she only likes white dudes cause of her ex husband. So in her circles she would let it be known she was interested in dating and some of the brothas would be like well she ain't looking for me I ain't a white man.

So on the show (maybe it was the view) she says I want to let all the brothas out there know that I do like black men and would like to date one.
Too bad she's damaged goods now:russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep dude had multiple mistresses and was cheating on her for years. If I remember he was even messing with another sista. Garcelle said it hurt her because she thought she was special (because she was black) and was his first sista.

She even mentioned on a tv show that she was having issues dating after the divorce because black men think she only likes white dudes cause of her ex husband. So in her circles she would let it be known she was interested in dating and some of the brothas would be like well she ain't looking for me I ain't a white man.

So on the show (maybe it was the view) she says I want to let all the brothas out there know that I do like black men and would like to date one.
:ohhh:

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1a0e8691804314b93da7ef578c3dc46b.jpg
A basic cac with no swag. Typical :francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:

the 'at least I can still get a black guy' move.

We gotta stop being the default when people hit rock bottom.

I overheard a convo with 2 non black females where one said she's getting older and gaining weight. Her friend said, well if worst come to worst you can always get a black guy.