Gangsta: I had to wear PAYLESS Shoes in Grade School, not one JOKE cracked in my face.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
How is that racist? nikkas loved to clown in high school. Doesn't mean it's always mean spirited
It's racist because it's associated with black people of all age groups. It's also not true. We're stereotyped as overly concerned with fashion and being vain.

I've heard racists say black people spend more on sneakers than necessities. We're stereotyped as being financially irresponsible. Spending money on rims, sneakers, and bling bling. I don't know where the fukk you've been the last 30 years but these racist stereotypes of black people have been around for decades.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Maybe they felt bad for you.

I'm tired of this racist idea that black people judge people solely on the cost of their clothes. I don't care what anyone wears and I'm a young black man.

Style isn't about cost or what company produced the clothes. It's about putting together clothes in a way that expresses someone's perspective. That's what I think.

+rep

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I stayed wit af1 payless shaqs in 2003 - 2004:birdman:

shaq.1.jpg

they straight clowned a nikka:mjcry:i'm still scared til this day:sadcam:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Good for you:hubie: but I had to fight about my Rigoletto courdoroy jeans and xj5000 sneakers and I was well known for putting hands and feet on people.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am old enough I actually was cognitive.
when all this corrosive social bullshyt in the black community spiraled out of control.
To became what it was, today.

To the point, I had troops first and remember the lack of interest before.
To the fervor they had after they became popular, with the regualr to white c00ntail Davey crocket hat.

Art Barr

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I am old enough I actually was cognitive.
when all this corrosive social bullshyt in the black community spiraled out of control.
To became what it was, today.

To the point, I had troops first and remember the lack of interest before.
To the fervor they had after they became popular, with the regualr to white c00ntail Davey crocket hat.

Art Barr
:dwillhuh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:birdman:
And I was in a predominately Black school in Louisiana.

I had a left hand hook from hell and could crack jokes with the best of them. Nobody tested me.

shopping
damn thats harsh fam... my condolences

I had some fly looking shyts from abudabi with a fake ass air bubble and they were called agnese. came in some fruity pebble colors

I caught hell that summer. I felt fresher than Will Smith in my offbrand nikes but once nikkaz hit you with "what are those:russ:" I retired em:francis: :dead: