• Episode 4 - ”The Sons of the Harpy”

Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
wheres there channing tatum black smith that got shipped in the canoe. Havent seen that dude in a while.
still rowing according to his tweet
10478232_700751523336241_7551453061872392205_n.jpg

e
he is alive in thbooks. Who knows what the show has planned
Right, Weiss and Benioff said this season they're going to kill off characters that are still alive in the books. I think one of them survives and if I gotta choose then I want Grey Worm to live but at the same time I can't see Barristan the Bold getting taken out by some scrubs in a Eyes Wide Shut mask. It's a tough choice

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have but this has nothing to do with them I came up with this last season. maybe not now but I think he will eventually
Yeah I think he will eventually too, but as it stands, we just saw him flying free

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I been watching the hell out of these episodes. Shireen is definitely in trouble and it's going to come from her mother and Melisandra

I don't think Tyrion gets to Dany this season or if he does it will be in episode 10. The Stone Men have been mentioned in 2 different episodes and with the convo about grayscale between Shireen and Gilly, I wonder if Jorah and Tyrion come across the Stone Men.

With Brienne following Sansa and LF to Winterfell it will be interesting how this plays out since we don't have Mance to play the singer and infiltrate Winterfell

I know the other Houses are going to call another L for Stark Set with Sansa marrying Ramsey but they not looking at the big picture. I'm sure she'll play a big part in the Boltons downfall. Only thing is that LF admitted he doesn't know Ramsey, otherwise I'm not sure he makes this arrangement because Sansa is going to catch hell from him before it all plays out.

They're doing a good job of keeping the R+L=J alive. Selyse mentioned Jon being born of a tavern wench but Stannis said that wasn't Ned's style. And Sansa mentioned her aunt being raped and kidnapped and LF gave a look as if she was misinformed.

Yall have probably already talked about all this but I didn't feel like reading thru the thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@detroitwalt what did
Mance infiltrating Winterfell lead too? :lupe:
in the books they married Ramsey to a fake Arya to win over the North. Jon didn't know and thought it was really Arya. Mance was sent to rescue her. shyt went to hell. We learned from the chapters GRRM has released that Theon and "Arya" made it out and Stannis has them. Ramsey sent Jon a raven saying he has Mance and some other threats I can't remember

This is the letter
Your false king is dead, b*stard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, b*stard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the northto see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, b*stard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your b*stard's heart and eat it.

Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
in the books they married Ramsey to a fake Arya to win over the North. Jon didn't know and thought it was really Arya. Mance was sent to rescue her. shyt went to hell. We learned from the chapters GRRM has released that Theon and "Arya" made it out and Stannis has them. Ramsey sent Jon a raven saying he has Mance and some other threats I can't remember

This is the letter
say bruh not to put you out but, what are some of the highlights of the last book? :lupe: i don't mind spoilers

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
say bruh not to put you out but, what are some of the highlights of the last book? :lupe: i don't mind spoilers
Breh it's been way too long since I read it. Biggest one I remember
Dany flying on Drogon and landing in front of a Dothraki khallasar led by one of Drogo's old blood riders that swore to kill Dany. That's how the book ends IIRC

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Khaleesi + Tyrion = Cerebral juggernaut :banderas:

If these two play nice with each other with all the inside info Tyrion can give her and if she can think with her head instead of her heart/twat she'll soon overrun Kings landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.