FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They don’t get it. Atlanta literally CANNOT have a filler episode as the series itself, as described by Donald Glover, is “Twin Peaks” with rappers. It DOES NOT follow a traditional narrative and wasn’t constructed to. We had full episodes in season 1 that had NOTHING to do with Earn trying to make Paperboi a famous rapper.

A whole episode of Earn in jail

A whole Episode Of Van trying to dodge a drug test

A whole episode of Paperboi on a talk show

A whole episode of Earn and Van at at Juneteenth party

A whole episode where Earn is searching for a lost jacket

We in season 2 and nikkas acting brand new :heh:
exactly. nikkas acting like this is Game Of Thrones or Breaking Bad or something. It’s wild funny to ya boy.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
DZgMliMW0AEMEx5.jpg

:picard:
@3Rivers please breh we need this

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
“nikka three! You better pick up five!:stopitslime: Use your back too bytch!:ufdup:

I swear Brian Tyree Henry better get an Emmy nom this year. Dude is K I L L I N G it this entire season

shyt reminded me of doing yard work with my dad :russ:.

I said it before Bryan Tyree Henry needed that acting Emmy last season.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
We all been there:mjcry:

Breh, I deadass had a haircut take over 2 hours cause the barber had to cop a bag of weed, roll a blunt, smoke it outside, go to his car and get a cd (Quincy Jones-Back on Block...random choice for a hood nikka), have a drink...then cut my damn hair. :stopitslime:

But that fade was so crispy :wow:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Tonight episode was funny but it didn't move anything storyline wise.

I find it funny how before this season there were quotes from Donald and so forth about how this season was more linear, and coherent. Yet, it's the same show as last season. :heh:

There's nothing wrong with the show, per se. It's literally one of the three shows on TV I watch weekly. It's akin to a rapper saying in the buildup to his new album how he went and studied all the classic albums and incorporated different things, and then drops the same album he's been making. Donald is a rapper, right? :jbhmm: