Fullmetal alchemist vs Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
my extent of knowledge concerning this series is that Alchemist sampled a song once on that Covert Coup album. I've heard good things so I'm kinda intrigued, can I watch Brotherhood without just seeing the regular one?

teacher

All Star
Daps
both were great animes IMO but when king Bradley was sh!ttin on scars people when they did the flash back :wow: king bradley hit the king with that harsh reality it was so vulgar :scusthov:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Brotherhood was waaaaay better...greatest anime ever in my mind. The story was leaps and bounds better. The first series story didnt make any damn sense after they split off from the manga. They completely lost me near the end. Only thing I liked is that the first series developed Hughes a lot more....he felt more like a bit character in Brotherhood so the one "scene" was a lot less emotional. But other than that Brotherhood in every way

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
my extent of knowledge concerning this series is that Alchemist sampled a song once on that Covert Coup album. I've heard good things so I'm kinda intrigued, can I watch Brotherhood without just seeing the regular one?
:wow:

:ohlawd:

Yeah you can just watch Brotherhood. If you become that much of a fan you can peep the older series to see how different it was. The sample came form the first series btw.

Daps
brotherhood for sure. i think it's worth watching both of them because the original is pretty well done for having to make up a new ending as they went, but if it's a side by side comparison brotherhood kills it.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Brotherhood. But it's closer than you'd expect for me anyways. I thought the first ones originality was amazing, it just wasn't as satisfying as Brotherhood. Loved the darker grittiness of the first. Both amazing. Brotherhood is up there with its Code Geass and Guren for me. Untouchables