Fox cancels sexy Egypt fantasy Hieroglyph :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
See the dangers of Pawging :mjpls: The original Black Egyptians were swimming in that Arab and Euro p*ssy. Thousands of years later, it's a nation of mutts.

The Arabization of Egypt has nothing to do with the ruling elite's preferences in women, not to mention most married within their "tribe."

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i can't allow myself to get worked up anyone when they do this shyt...atleast it's fukkin' canceled

but at the same time that doesn't mean it'll fade into non existence forever in regards to the concept

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good. Tired of the media white washing Ancient Egypt with their obsession of Egyptomania; when mainstream academia has(countless times) already accepted that the Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Africans no different from modern Africans.

For those who don't know about "Egyptomania", I suggest you look it up.

While I agree with this it is hard to convince others that this is the truth. Many people still disagree with Ancient Egypt being "black" and the wikipedia article on it which is the most likely source for people to check says that this isn't a popular theory.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Poitier....chill out. I know Egypt was conquered hundreds of times. Always tryna tell somebody something. It was a joke.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
So Edomites (so-called white people) are Hamites now :mjlol:

Genesis 10
6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Mizraim is the Hebrew names of the father of the Egyptians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizraim

Ask any of these non-melanin having people if they will admit that the Ancient Egyptians are Hamites pre-Greek/Roman, pre-Arab, pre-Ottoman invasion.

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Its amazing how Edomite bible scholars can finally admit this, but somehow they don't let these directors know this. The only way that this show would be accurate is if they were referring to the Ptolemaic dynasty when Edomites made themselves Pharaohs over Egypt during the reign of Alexander the Great. This is how the so-called white women, Cleopatra VII became Queen of Egypt because she was from the Ptolemaic line.

Oh and another gem: If the so-called Negroes are not children of Ham...who are they the children of? I will let y'all marinate on that :sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
While I agree with this it is hard to convince others that this is the truth. Many people still disagree with Ancient Egypt being "black" and the wikipedia article on it which is the most likely source for people to check says that this isn't a popular theory.

While this is true. Anyone who actually study the Ancient Egyptians whether it be in terms of Egyptology or anthropology can not deny that there's an African influence. Yes the mainstream media has not accepted that the Ancient Egyptians are African. That is because most people who follow the media are clueless. I doubt the average Hollyweird filmmaker knows anything the Ancient Egyptians tracing their roots to the south. Meanwhile mainstream academia has caught up. Even the field of Egyptology.

The British Fitzwilliam Museum even noted how "black" the Egyptians were. And that museum IIRC is well known in the UK...
http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egypt/kemet/virtualkemet/faq/

Many people in academia are coming out. Just look up people like Sally-Ann Ashton, S.O.Y Keita, Berry Kemp, etc. Things are changing. To say Ancient Egypt was not African is slowly no longer holding any weight; with many peer reviewed studies coming out throughout the years.

The "race" argument of the AE is like the one with Evolution. Like AE, people do not believe in evolution but we have many evidence to back it up. Those people who do not believe in evolution don't have to believe in it, but the rest of us will just move on. Just like with the AE. Mainstream academia has moved on, where as the media has not.

I don't care what the average joe believes about the AE, because he/she probably doesn't know jack.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gods_of_Egypt_(film)

Casting
On 5 June 2013, actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has signed up to star in the film, he'll play Horus, a God of the sky.[7] On September 24, 2013, Gerard Butler also joined the film's cast to play the role of Set, a God of the desert, storms and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.[6] On the same day Geoffrey Rush also closed a deal to join the epic fantasy Gods of Egypt for Summit, he'll play the role of Ra, a God of the Sun and also father of Set and Osiris.[9] Later on 7 October, Summit added Brenton Thwaites as a lead actor in the fantasy film's cast, he will play Bek, a human thief.[5] On December 12, 2013, a new actress Courtney Eaton joined the film as a lead actress, she will be playing the role of Zaya, a slave girl who is cursed by Set.[8] On January 30, 2014, Chadwick Boseman has signed on to star in the film as Thoth, the god of wisdom.[11] On February 19, 2014 Élodie Yung joined the cast of the film, she'll play the goddess, Hathor.[10] On Match 20, all other cast was also revealed as filming began, which includes Bruce Spence, Bryan Brown, Emma Booth, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Rachael Blake, Robyn Nevin, Paula Arundell, Alexander England, Goran D. Kleut and Yaya Deng.[12] On April 2, it was announced that all the lead cast would be white actors, because the film set in Egypt with Egyptian characters.[13]

Wait until this movie comes out. It has a $150 million dollar budget too. :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So Edomites (so-called white people) are Hamites now :mjlol:

Mizraim is the Hebrew names of the father of the Egyptians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizraim

Ask any of these non-melanin having people if they will admit that the Ancient Egyptians are Hamites pre-Greek/Roman, pre-Arab, pre-Ottoman invasion.

Its amazing how Edomite bible scholars can finally admit this, but somehow they don't let these directors know this. The only way that this show would be accurate is if they were referring to the Ptolemaic dynasty when Edomites made themselves Pharaohs over Egypt during the reign of Alexander the Great. This is how the so-called white women, Cleopatra VII became Queen of Egypt because she was from the Ptolemaic line.

Oh and another gem: If the so-called Negroes are not children of Ham...who are they the children of? I will let y'all marinate on that :sas2:

nikka why the fukk are you bringing up the bible in this discussion :dahell:

Its a book of fukking fairy tales with talking snakes and burning bushes.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
While this is true. Anyone who actually study the Ancient Egyptians whether it be in terms of Egyptology or anthropology can not deny that there's an African influence. Yes the mainstream media has not accepted that the Ancient Egyptians are African. That is because most people who follow the media are clueless. I doubt the average Hollyweird filmmaker knows anything the Ancient Egyptians tracing their roots to the south. Meanwhile mainstream academia has caught up. Even the field of Egyptology.

The British Fitzwilliam Museum even noted how "black" the Egyptians were. And that museum IIRC is well known in the UK...
http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egypt/kemet/virtualkemet/faq/

Many people in academia are coming out. Just look up people like Sally-Ann Ashton, S.O.Y Keita, Berry Kemp, etc. Things are changing. To say Ancient Egypt was not African is slowly no longer holding any weight; with many peer reviewed studies coming out throughout the years.

The "race" argument of the AE is like the one with Evolution. Like AE, people do not believe in evolution but we have many evidence to back it up. Those people who do not believe in evolution don't have to believe in it, but the rest of us will just move on. Just like with the AE. Mainstream academia has moved on, where as the media has not.

I don't care what the average joe believes about the AE, because he/she probably doesn't know jack.

I agree with everything you are saying man. But until the most likely source reflects the correct data the masses will remain ignorant.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
nikka why the fukk are you bringing up the bible in this discussion :dahell:

Its a book of fukking fairy tales with talking snakes and burning bushes.

Why wouldn't I? Its the first book I know that talks down on the so-called white man since his birth as Esau. If you don't like it, quote from a book that you like better.

John 5
2 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I agree with everything you are saying man. But until the most likely source reflects the correct data the masses will remain ignorant.

They'll just be left behind.

There are still people who try to discredit the out of Africa, yet anthropologist have continued to find evidence that supports the Out of Africa whether it be archaeology or DNA. Even recently.
http://www.sci-news.com/genetics/science-herpes-virus-out-of-africa-theory-01482.html

Science to me is repeated data collected. Those OOA critics will have to refute the above with their own evidence. In science one can not be unbiased. Which is why racist anthropology terms such as "Negroid" or "Caucasoid" is thrown to the bushes. And which is why scientist comfortable admit the Ancient Egyptians had a tropically adapted body plan more similar to other Africans.

This is why I laugh at people who think science is "controlled by white people." Again these people will be left behind.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What I don't understand is how brazenly cacs will disregard the ancient writings that depict the Egyptians as African when they cling to these writings as the Holy Grail in any other instance. Aristotle, of all people to discredit, said the Egyptians were black like the Ethiopians. Herodotus said the same. The Egyptians themselves said they came from Punt, which many people believe was East Africa, which makes plenty of since considering that's the origin of man. Any other time, Aristotle is one of the great ancient philosophers but this time, it's umm he must have been mistaken :skip: :ld:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What I don't understand is how brazenly cacs will disregard the ancient writings that depict the Egyptians as African when they cling to these writings as the Holy Grail in any other instance. Aristotle, of all people to discredit, said the Egyptians were black like the Ethiopians. Herodotus said the same. The Egyptians themselves said they came from Punt, which many people believe was East Africa, which makes plenty of since considering that's the origin of man. Any other time, Aristotle is one of the great ancient philosophers but this time, it's umm he must have been mistaken :skip: :ld:

Yep. That is because so-called white people are liars and now they are caught in their lies because their lies are not adding up with each other. Ham is pronounced Cham/Khem in the ancient Hebrew and ancient Egyptian language. That is why before it was called Africa by the so-called white man, its was known as Khem-et, which in the ancient Hebrew is Khem-erets, which is translated in English, the land of Ham. That is very close phonetically to the ancient language the Egyptians spoke. Its no coincidence since they were neighbors and the Ancient Israelites built many of the treasure cities in Egypt before taking over most of the land of Canaan. But sneaky white scholars changed this knowledge to hide the knowledge of the entire ancient region when they created Egyptology which was designed to white wash not only the Egyptians but also the history recorded which chronicled their dealings with their neighbors. Also, Egyptians are not from Punt, which covers parts of modern day Somalia, parts of modern Ethiopia and modern Yemen. Put is the father of the Ancient Libyans/Moroccans, basically Hannibal's people that were eventually defeated by Scipio Africanus, which eventually led to all so-called black people being called Africans after this so-called white man's name as it is until this day

cush-put.jpg

This map is accurate but is missing the two sons of Ham. Mizraim who settled in what is modern day Egypt and Canaan who settled in what is now modern day Israel-Palestine.Each one of those sons formed multiple kingdoms as the earth's population grew. Also Cush had land in modern day Yemen and in modern day Iraq, where Nimrod, the son of Cush set up the world's first empire Ancient Babylonia, which was a black empire before the rise of Ancient Egypt. One of the descendants of Nimrod is Hammurabi who created the first set of laws and codes for an empire which is known as Hammurabi's code.

Last edited: