Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
WTF?
look bro you can take a swab test behind her back when the kids born
a month aint much to wait
I have money. Im not struggling. It wont take too much out of me to take care of a kid for 6 months. And if turns out not to be mine, then I'll do what I have to do. No biggie.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
giphy.gif

and im gonna get married :lupe:
I said the same thing after my fukk up, best believe it was the worst decision ever.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
whats happening in 6 months?
why wait 6 months?
I have a job lined up at a non profit in Toronto for after I graduate, courtesy of multiple recommendations that I received from the sites that I work at now. I just want to know before I make any decisions or before I leave the country for work. Plus, even if its not mine, I'd rather not put a child or her through any extra stress. I'd rather those first 6 months be peaceful for everyone involved even if its not mine. I hope it is though.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I have money. Im not struggling. It wont take too much out of me to take care of a kid for 6 months. And if turns out not to be mine, then I'll do what I have to do. No biggie.
Trust me you're not going to leave bc judging by your temperament as well as your posts in this thread, the guilt is going to eat you up.
you already said the happiest times you've had were when you were with her so you're going to experience that again and just up and leave and go back to nothing? Ok
There's a bigger component playing in this picture that you don't wanna face and most ppl who are familiar with you here know what that is.

Express

All Star
Daps
I have a job lined up at a non profit in Toronto for after I graduate, courtesy of multiple recommendations that I received from the sites that I work at now. I just want to know before I make any decisions or before I leave the country for work. Plus, even if its not mine, I'd rather not put a child or her through any extra stress. I'd rather those first 6 months be peaceful for everyone involved even if its not mine. I hope it is though.
nikka do it as the kid is born nikka
eHkZEab.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You really need to see it through, try to be friends with her. No promises of serious relationship, NONE! Really look at the long term. Do not move her in. Let her stay at home. Until you fall in love and she's in love and DNA test is good, then move her in but not otherwise.

Go to Toronto, your career will help her more than anything else. Moving to Ohio is going to be a L for everyone especially the kid.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
DNA test. First.

Second, 8.months? :shaq2: so that's how long they wait to "tell you"???

You do realize leaving bc you have a job but instead you left bc you were pregnant makes no sense right? Like none :aicmon: RIGHT:damn:? fukk, yall both too young for this, you will be MUCH happier if in 5 years there is no baby for you to semi pay for...trust :lawd:

I'm super fukking skeptical of her story :rudy:
Im a bit skeptical too, and I spoke to her on the phone. She was crying an explaining herself. Says she was worried about me and shyt. Which I understand. Im no rookie to games that women play, but if theres a child involved, I have to do what I have to do. If its not my child, then Im off to Toronto to start my life.

Im gonna have the DNA test done before September.

8 months is a long ass time. But the man in me has to see this through. I cant do that. I cant just ignore it, or walk away.