Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
u know
keffe D was about to get a long term bid on some other unrelated shyt & was told by da popo if he had any information regarding any types of murders he would be heavily compensated
I hope you know that... I really really really really hope u know that

and kading confirmed shyt -his statement was he believed keffe because i think he was orlando uncle

and yousa bytch azz bytch -i said biggie had the 1st hip hop album to go diamond
and ur herb azz got ur lil panties inna bunch & threw out mc hammer

who i acknowledge went diamond before biggie
there i said i dont consider mc hammer as hip hop & 99% of the nikkaz on here dont as well -only ur bytch azz bytch
So are you trying to say that Keffe D made up his confession to get his sentence reduced? :russ:Keffe D, like many of Pac's enemies, snitched in order to get his sentence reduced, but his snitching has been corroborated with facts obtained by evidence from the investigation (which was led by Greg Kading). He was telling the truth B. Puffy is connected to Pac's murder like Suge is to Biggie's. Im not saying Biggie was apart of Pac's death (he wasnt).

Secondly, you can spin it how you like, Hammer IS a hip hop artist. You saying otherwise doesn't change that fact :umad:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Biggie didn't know they was going to rob Pac, maybe who knows, this why I always say the Biggie warning Pac part is false,Either he backed away from Big when it went down.

Biggie was at least supposed to hold his homeboy down when it happened, are you serious?If you see one of you nikkas got, you ready to go after the haters that did it.
edit
Biggie did not visit Pac and he was not at Beth Israel,it was at Bellvue .Big did not holler at Pac in jail.

Pac's biological father wasn't his homie,Pac even said he never met the nikka,up until his time shot. Pac was past his father stage. So Pacs father means shyt to Pac and to this story.

@19:30 Pac talks about his father. and He talks about the matter of him being shot at Quad Studios.

The nikka that shot Pac(Dread ) also said that Pac shot himself and Pac only shot himself once, so again everything you saying is moot.

Actually Dread aka Dexter said Diddy knew about it, Biggie was Diddy's right hand man so he had to know something .

And this is what I am talking about,numnuts like you always speaking on the topic and don't know what the fukk they are talking about.

The only thing I stand corrected is the name of the hospital but that's either here nor there so I don't really understand how my posts can be moot
  • seems like your coming around the point of biggie not knowing what was going to go down at night
  • and again I don't know what to expect him to do they was in the studio on the sixth and seventh floor but the minute that they found out he got shot he went downstairs and nobody was there what exactly did you want him to do
  • so you're saying his father was lying

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So are you trying to say that Keffe D made up his confession to get his sentence reduced? :russ:Keffe D, like many of Pac's enemies, snitched in order to get his sentence reduced, but his snitching has been corroborated with facts obtained by evidence from the investigation (which was led by Greg Kading). He was telling the truth B. Puffy is connected to Pac's murder like Suge is to Biggie's. Im not saying Biggie was apart of Pac's death (he wasnt).

Secondly, you can spin it how you like, Hammer IS a hip hop artist. You saying otherwise doesn't change that fact :umad:

:snoop:

come on ...ur smarter than this
its absolutely nothing factual about this, if there was puff would be in jail right now all this is some criminal making some shyt out to save his own ass if you believe in ducktales then believe him but you don't have a right to say its factual

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
2pac-shooting-3.jpg

notoriousbig-bullet-holes-suv-murder-scene-pic-19971.jpg

468912306.jpg

diddy_drink.gif

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
So,we can go on Spotify and see a lot of hits for other up and coming artists.But we are talking about going around from city to city, you would usually hear Pac more than your one hit wonder today.

Biggie couldn't tell him anything cause he already knew the dudes he was dealing with .People misquote the story Pacs words was when he said Biggie was not letting him know what happened was because Big not contacting him. I mean if we look at a real hood situation,if your friend gets hit by some one or some people, they are supposed to get set and ride for em, not just warn them about the dude. I mean technically there was a time when Biggie was in Thug Life. So he should of been riding for him. if you know the streets you know thats how it goes, and if Big cliamed to be a gangsta he should of put it down for his boy.

But see people are followers and forget that General Principle ,to this situation . Not only did Big p*ssy out, he totally abandoned Pac. Pac did not hear from Biggie after he was shot,and in the Quad Studios they backed off from him.

Snoop made New York ,New York video.

And Snoop was clowning Biggie with Pac(so was Dre),so that nikka just be saying shyt,especially when he high.[/QUOT
So,we can go on Spotify and see a lot of hits for other up and coming artists.But we are talking about going around from city to city, you would usually hear Pac more than your one hit wonder today.

Biggie couldn't tell him anything cause he already knew the dudes he was dealing with .People misquote the story Pacs words was when he said Biggie was not letting him know what happened was because Big not contacting him. I mean if we look at a real hood situation,if your friend gets hit by some one or some people, they are supposed to get set and ride for em, not just warn them about the dude. I mean technically there was a time when Biggie was in Thug Life. So he should of been riding for him. if you know the streets you know thats how it goes, and if Big cliamed to be a gangsta he should of put it down for his boy.

But see people are followers and forget that General Principle ,to this situation . Not only did Big p*ssy out, he totally abandoned Pac. Pac did not hear from Biggie after he was shot,and in the Quad Studios they backed off from him.

And Snoop was clowning Biggie with Pac(so was Dre),so that nikka just be saying shyt,especially when he high.

That nikka Snoop was laughing on stage when Pac and them was bragging about fukking Faith at the House of Blues.

Nikkas was setting it off at the source awards, kicking buildings and dropping songs like NY 87 but yet It's all Pac bringing negative energy to the camp

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Lets not forget both as an option,depending on the circumstances:sas1:...Do I think Puffy is smart in some situations?yes...Has he also done some wreckless shyt that COULDVE got himself killed?Yes to that too.

Your allowed to be a nice guy,and then a mean guy when people come at you....but no matter what you have to recognize Puff had goons like Wolf on his payroll and probably more,supposedly Jimmy Henchman and him had some relationship wether it was mutual benefit or extortion I don't know,using crips for protection when in Cali.

I cant see how any of this is different than what Pac was doing other than Puffy stayed out of the way and let other people get they hands dirty,but that doesn't make his hands clean once its time for payback....Or if he's simply in the same room with Wolf or the crips who have they own beef..its not like he didn't know they was killas,and could've turned on him at any time,same as Henchmen did Pac.

And lets say he may have had good intentions on helping a street nikka who wanted to change his life around too:patrice:....But when those street nikkas you rolling with and hire kill somebody,snatch chains you gotta admit you played a part...seems like east coast fans refuse to acknowledge the part Biggie and Puffy played:sas1:.

Face it we got street nikkas,kingpins/gangbangers turned ceo's,rappers and bodyguards in hiphop....this shyt is part of the game mane,no regrets when you look at all the people who have saved they lives with hiphop:banderas:....Puffy was mixing the two more than a lot of people wether he had good intentions or he's a demon...no way he didn't bring ANY of this on himself,now we can be petty and argue about who bought more of this on themselves between Suge/pac and Big/Puff...But lets not pretend it wasn't some mutual bringing it on themselves shyt going on:comeon:

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

im puzzled by your response of both
how can somebody be a boss and be able to erase a person off this planet yet get extorted by someone thats not even on his level

and definitely not understanding how puff has a hand in whatever illegal shyt the crips do

if you hire a contractor to fix something in your house and he gets busted for being part of a drugs ring and u had no idea what he dose outside of his profession
dose that make u have a hand in his illegal activities
elaborate

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

im puzzled by your response of both
how can somebody be a boss and be able to erase a person off this planet yet get extorted by someone thats not even on his level

and definitely not understanding how puff has a hand in whatever illegal shyt the crips do

if you hire a contractor to fix something in your house and he gets busted for being part of a drugs ring and u had no idea what he dose outside of his profession
dose that make u have a hand in his illegal activities
elaborate

By both i mean just because your willing to boss up and get aggressive with some people,maybe even willing to put hits out on certain people,doesnt mean you do it to everybody:sas1:....He might be willing to punch Drake dont mean he will punch 50....might tell the lox to get lost,dont mean he will tell Jimmy Henchmen to get lost:sas2:...not even callin em a punk neccesarily but lets say hes smart enuff to pick his targets....and you cant compare puffy now to puffy back then,the money and power is way bigger....not hard to believe he was getting extorted,i dont know if he was or the level of it...extorted could be Henchman asking for favors he knew Puffy wouldnt say no too because of Jimmys reputation..

And are you really comparing a contractor I dont know with crips?Crips who got hired because they were crips?and Wolf who im guessing didnt have an official background in security:mjlol:...are you saying puff didnt know what these guys did?when they were obviously hired because of what they do?Puff aint hire crips becuz he admired they color coordination breh.

if i hired dudes i KNOW sell drugs,and i get caught up in a sting operation yes its partially my fault....if i find out they stashed drugs in my house i didnt do that:whoa:....but how can i say i didnt bring none of that on myself?

seems like you plan on just playing naive on all matters of Puff and Biggie,wont entertain any well known stories if it hasnt been tried in a court of law....But you give Pac and Suge no benefit of the doubt on shyt and know all their actions and why they did it:pachaha:...i think everybody sees what this is,we will agree to disagree on this as usual:pachaha:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
The only thing I stand corrected is the name of the hospital but that's either here nor there so I don't really understand how my posts can be moot
  • seems like your coming around the point of biggie not knowing what was going to go down at night
  • and again I don't know what to expect him to do they was in the studio on the sixth and seventh floor but the minute that they found out he got shot he went downstairs and nobody was there what exactly did you want him to do
  • so you're saying his father was lying

Get it through your head dude, Tupac wasn't tight with his father,period,so he wouldn't know.Look at the 2Pac Vibe full interview @19:47,he didn't know his father and was past the stage.

Pac said it out his own mouth Biggie didn't visit him in jail or the hospital so all that crap you saying is nothing.

PS to be honesy I wouldn't trust any of Pacs peoples in NYC they clowns.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
quik..snoop..daz..n kurupt..have all said pac was bipolar...

when simon wasnt around...he was a different person..simon around..its fukk u..goaaaaaaaaat mouf...ready to fight...n all kinds of shyt

Pac was the ultimate Gemini.

:heh:

Definition of it.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
To be fair, it's always been corny to me how two faced Snoop was during the whole situation.

Dude bosses up at Source Awards.
Talks all kinds of shyt.
Helps the Dogg Pound make "New York, New York"
Makes a blatantly disrespectful video for "New York, New York"
Talks a gang of shyt.

THEN

Throws Pac and Suge under the bus and acts like it was all them, even though he was popping off when Pac was in prison in '94.

Dre did the same thing.

When they interviewed him on the "California Love" video, dude was all like "Biggie who?" and dissin' Big, but then wants to play peacemaker and act like Suge and Pac did all of it.

[CLOSE THREAD= ] [/CLOSE THREAD]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:

come on ...ur smarter than this
its absolutely nothing factual about this, if there was puff would be in jail right now all this is some criminal making some shyt out to save his own ass if you believe in ducktales then believe him but you don't have a right to say its factual
:russ:

puff and suge aint in jail cuz lapd and lvpd buried the case. They dont want to solve 2 dead rappers cases :russ:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
By both i mean just because your willing to boss up and get aggressive with some people,maybe even willing to put hits out on certain people,doesnt mean you do it to everybody:sas1:....He might be willing to punch Drake dont mean he will punch 50....might tell the lox to get lost,dont mean he will tell Jimmy Henchmen to get lost:sas2:...not even callin em a punk neccesarily but lets say hes smart enuff to pick his targets....and you cant compare puffy now to puffy back then,the money and power is way bigger....not hard to believe he was getting extorted,i dont know if he was or the level of it...extorted could be Henchman asking for favors he knew Puffy wouldnt say no too because of Jimmys reputation..

And are you really comparing a contractor I dont know with crips?Crips who got hired because they were crips?and Wolf who im guessing didnt have an official background in security:mjlol:...are you saying puff didnt know what these guys did?when they were obviously hired because of what they do?Puff aint hire crips becuz he admired they color coordination breh.

if i hired dudes i KNOW sell drugs,and i get caught up in a sting operation yes its partially my fault....if i find out they stashed drugs in my house i didnt do that:whoa:....but how can i say i didnt bring none of that on myself?

seems like you plan on just playing naive on all matters of Puff and Biggie,wont entertain any well known stories if it hasnt been tried in a court of law....But you give Pac and Suge no benefit of the doubt on shyt and know all their actions and why they did it:pachaha:...i think everybody sees what this is,we will agree to disagree on this as usual:pachaha:

i'm still puzzled by your analogy

if you hired me to do work on your home and you somewhat knew me or knew of me 'knowing I dabbled in drugs' yet get arrested with hiding a brick in your home
thereafter my trial comes and I get 15 to 20 how would you honestly feel if later on my peoples my crew my family my friends my associates started to blame you and label you as having a hand in my imprisonment

and as far as being naïve towards biggie•puff I have to differ
I just think too many people try to reach or try to connect dots that are not connectable just because pac•suge are their hero's those same peeps need a scapegoat or enemy or villain to justify their heroes bad acts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

And Snoop was clowning Biggie with Pac(so was Dre),so that nikka just be saying shyt,especially when he h
To be fair, it's always been corny to me how two faced Snoop was during the whole situation.

Dude bosses up at Source Awards.
Talks all kinds of shyt.
Helps the Dogg Pound make "New York, New York"
Makes a blatantly disrespectful video for "New York, New York"
Talks a gang of shyt.

THEN

Throws Pac and Suge under the bus and acts like it was all them, even though he was popping off when Pac was in prison in '94.

Dre did the same thing.

When they interviewed him on the "California Love" video, dude was all like "Biggie who?" and dissin' Big, but then wants to play peacemaker and act like Suge and Pac did all of it.

[CLOSE THREAD= ] [/CLOSE THREAD]
Snoop fake as fukk..a snake and a liar...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Get it through your head dude, Tupac wasn't tight with his father,period,so he wouldn't know.Look at the 2Pac Vibe full interview @19:47,he didn't know his father and was past the stage.

Pac said it out his own mouth Biggie didn't visit him in jail or the hospital so all that crap you saying is nothing.

PS to be honesy I wouldn't trust any of Pacs peoples in NYC they clowns.

u know pac left the hospital early & on his own disregarding doctors orders

and ur saying his father is lying ?