For the Sony gamers who buy what they want, what was last? AND what is next?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Aside from Forza and Cuphead,what are you getting?
Last Cuphead :hula: Next PUBG and I have other options as well because they keep us well fed over here
Thanks for asking tho bruh :myman:
Last: Knack 2
Next: Resident Evil 7 or Gravity Rush 2

With that said most of P4 Gang is waiting for 2018, hopefully Spider-Man drops in April; followed by Red Dead in May, then GOW and Days gone in Summer/Fall 2018
Struggle games and make a wish for the future :patrice:
Aren't you like 45?

Why do you still post like a 12 year old?

Honest question.
Honest answer: Your question was bytchmade from the start, which ironically mirrors your existence :ld:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@PS4
GOW; Red Dead 2, Spider-Man, and Days Gone are all confirmed for 2018, it's just a matter of when. In a perfect world Days Gone gets released in February; GOW in March, Spider-Man in April, and RDR2 in May.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4
GOW; Red Dead 2, Spider-Man, and Days Gone are all confirmed for 2018, it's just a matter of when. In a perfect world Days Gone gets released in February; GOW in March, Spider-Man in April, and RDR2 in May.
In the videogame industry "confirmed" is a term used very loosely. The last guardian says hello. They games you are hyped for have shown off so little that it would be unlikely if half make it before next fall.

Now back to this thread. Your last was the free knack 2 which is an elephant in the room because nobody on this site EVER MENTIONS IT SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD. People talk, except for knack2. It's no man's sky status, please inform us why that game is relatively an unknown :popcorn:

Your next game was resident evil 7 :picard:
That's your answer. You honorable mentioned gravity rush but you just naming shyt at this point. Now your lineup is kinda ass imo so I made a lil joke.

You think naming a bunch of wish-a-games doesn't further prove a point I wasn't even trying to make :smugbiden:

I guess the next you want ain't coming anytime soon so you settling for resident evil :wow: