For My Flabby and Sick Negus (1985 and older) which kids are you listening to? Serious tho.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
i'm 37....:banderas:

got this shyt blaring from my speakers right now

:dj2:

but i like these new artists:

Curren$y
Le$
Stalley
Doughbeezy

old artists:

ice cube
Slick Rick
Rakim
Royal Flush (Rap-A-Lot)
90's UGK
Too $hort
Ant Banks

my son is almost 17, and he doesn't listen to ANY of what i jam. he gets in the car with me and immediately gives me the :scusthov: face at the music that i jam. nikka don't even like hip hop at all....::dahell::mindblown:

Where did you go wrong breh?

Did you keep him from listening to rap when he was young because of the profanity?
Is he one of those kids that want to be as opposite his pops as he can? listening to heavy metal n shyt?

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
what does age gotta do with how dope 0 to 100 by drake? or how dope YGs album is?

some of you clowns think you'll in your 20s forever

i do have friends who moved on from keeping up with hip hop, but for me its a passion, some people love sports, some cars, some politics, for me its entertainment(movies, tv, and music)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Niqqa I gave up on contemporary Hip Hop about a decade ago. If I end up hearing something post 2003 it'll be a couple years after it was released. The reason is: y'all new cats hype up the most forgettable sh"t for like three weeks then it disappears or better yet is seen as garbage. I wait nowadays cause that's the only way to weed out the flash in the pan sh"t.

I seriously felt like I was being Punk'd everytime I click on a link. I thought Kelso was gonna hop out laughing at me any moment. I only got so many times to go through that. Even now with the Drill sh"t. I listened to half a minute of a few joints just to see... sounded like listening to the sh"t I used to laugh at during the Golden Era. Like niqqa who just started rapping and trying to make beats last week, but somehow got enough nerve to put it out......AND SOME OF Y'ALL LOVE IT.

Meanwhile, I Youtube Sunz of Man Last Shall Be First whole album on the smart TV and blast THAT sh"t. Yeah. I'm like my elders when I was young: steady blasting the 60s and 70s Soul, lookin at me like I'm crazy when I bring up Run DMC to them in 85.

$0.02

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
All you old nikkas should listen to Chief Keef's beautiful leaned out ballads

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin