Flight Attendant Confesses In Book: "I Had Sex In The Cockpit & fukked Billionaires"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I haven't flown often in my lifetime. And I'm old.

You go on board expecting this....
flightattendantphoto.jpg

... but in reality, you get this...
flight-attendant-slide1.jpg

So you think, that was a glitch. You'll get a model-looking stewardess on the connecting flight, like this...
BGdF5uYCEAEVV6f.jpg:large

But no dice, you get this....
Senior-Flight-Attendant.png

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Her husband havin to read bout his wife and motha of his child's time spent being a flying disgustin whore to billionaires for years....and her being proud enuff about da shyt to campaign a fukkin book about it. Cmon, breh. :deadrose:

And the husband will truly realize he took a major L when his whore of a wife who did all this freaky shyt with other men, starts becoming a prude & is withholding sex on a regular basis.

:heh:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In Gatwick Airport en route to Vegas, I met a dapper doctor — a Hugh Grant look-alike with a posh British accent — named Stephen. I was convinced I’d found my husband.

“I’m ready to settle down with a genuine girl,” he told me over a quiet dinner.

As we walked hand-inhand to the hotel room, I could see myself marrying him, walking down the aisle as a doctor’s wife.

We had a steamy night of amazing sex, but when I woke up the next morning, he was gone.

How can you meet someone in one day and already envision that

:mjlol:
Smash snd dash. :myman:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it's really only worth it to find em, fukk em, and forget em....I mean shyt, all a mufukka has to do is have money and/or "status", all morals go out the window, but they'll act all prudish and stank with the average man. Bur we're supposed to jump through hoops and adhere to this new feminist bullshyt they got goin. Then they have the nerve to want to be married to someone and fabricate love for they ass after they're through getting ran through? fukk that, I don't have the brain capacity....someone did me like that her and all parties involve would perish swiftly....

Yeah, a nikka sounds cold and bitter. But then again, we in a cold and bitter world.............

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if u get a night flight u can problably knock one down
sit in the 1st row and have small talk with them all flight :smugbiden:
then when u bout to land ask where shes staying and if she wants to get drinks
get the # profit

ive known a few flight attendants in my time and all are ho's, manuel in spain, javier in mexico, lloyd in jamaica. pilot getting in that azz, so easy to live a double or triple life