Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd, I agree regarding the Bernice Burgos thing.

Brehs on here give too much energy to shyt that ultimately dont matter.

The amount of clowns that go on the Breakfast Club too. I don't get the big deal.

I'm watching this Duval/Charlemagne transgender debacle and these nikkas got "The Real Sidechicks of Charlotte" on here.

Never want to hear it again.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
other than Michael Bay's attempt at King Arthur and 75% of Wonder Woman, its been a bad summer. The Guardians sequel was alright. Spider man was ruined by that stupid ass twist and them high school kids ( though I admit I might be getting too old for this). Aint see Pirate or Apes yet, but I expect mediocre offerings out of both of them.

Best films this year have been Get Out and Colossal. We got Matte Hair Anne Hathaway back. She still a one nighter though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Started listening to the Kyrie segment and immediately laughed at how crazy this nikka Basa is. The agenda shyt is amazing.

That shyt delivered though.....as always. Knew he'd deliver. :blessed:

But yeah man, I would get tired of that Bron shyt too, so I'm not even mad at Kyrie. Dealing with that "is he leaving" nonsense all year, then he dips, and leaves the team with scraps and terrible deals. Man fukk that shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
other than Michael Bay's attempt at King Arthur and 75% of Wonder Woman, its been a bad summer. The Guardians sequel was alright. Spider man was ruined by that stupid ass twist and them high school kids ( though I admit I might be getting too old for this). Aint see Pirate or Apes yet, but I expect mediocre offerings out of both of them.

Best films this year have been Get Out and Colossal. We got Matte Hair Anne Hathaway back. She still a one nighter though.
Detroit

Great movie. Film of the year, so far imo.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
TKO be pressed for them swirls :lolbron:

Daenerys stay giving a monologue of her akas. Tired of the broad:hhh:

Davos be giving some good old head advice.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
TKO be pressed for them swirls :lolbron:

Daenerys stay giving a monologue of her akas. Tired of the broad:hhh:

Davos be giving some good old head advice.
giphy.gif

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
There really a problem asking for a some transparency? How is this any different from someone with a STD not telling someone before they sleep with someone?