Fitness heads try this

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Hang a pull up bar and make space I fukk w freeweights/gyms too its just not as fun for ME (personal choice) how many "black beasts" write suicide notes on forums ol fukk the world ass nikka I'm no beast just a regular mfka ol cornball bytch
Pull up bar is in my office doorway. Everything else can be done in the living room but I'll be damned if I run in pace on my wood floors. To the heavy bag room with that .

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Pass. This is difficult for no reason, also is somebody paying you to be that fit? Seems unnecessary for the average lifestyle.
It doesn't get difficult til the end better in my opinion than waiting for machines and it fits a certain lifestyle I guess I mainly want to go more for strength training and this bodyweight type shyt but my cert covers obese ppl senior citizens aerobics rehab etc . tryna find somewhere that doesn't charge crazy rent bcuz this shyt will kill u outside in 90+heat

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Pull up bar is in my office doorway. Everything else can be done in the living room but I'll be damned if I run in pace on my wood floors. To the heavy bag room with that .
Facts those rooms are dope u can use they mats and battle ropes in a open space w/o ppl watching you
I dnt get the negativity on here tho like if I was on some real life ftw shyt id just go bust a window ...not antagonize a stranger lol
Oh well back to gym section I guess

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Those are called bicycle crunches
Technically yeah plenty excersises got diff. Names tho push ups-pressups skull crushers-nosebleeds-weighted tricep extensions lol all the same excersise and result

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
That's some beginner shyt I mean I don't think u know who u talking to ..what is it w you coli fakkitts ? Like fr? Man "put me to shame" man ill beat your ass matter fact where's ya "routine" considering this some shyt that take me less than 10 minutes to do coward lol lemme guess you're 1 percent body fat 6 5 pro athlete ?
I'm just a ex college athlete kicking shyt on a msg board you probably some friendless jobless faq doing curls in the mirror that's why u so HURT I'm sorry brother but yeah lmk bout a fade

that's it. I'm done brehs.

This is what u think about
So much anger
fukking depressed loser role playing a "beast" online. Lol nvm dude get the strap and commit that

Hang a pull up bar and make space I fukk w freeweights/gyms too its just not as fun for ME (personal choice) how many "black beasts" write suicide notes on forums ol fukk the world ass nikka I'm no beast just a regular mfka ol cornball bytch

:umad:

If i actually revealed my identity and you saw what I'm capable of, then you'd fall back heavy kid.

Keep fukkin with those weak routines and that shytty shadowboxing style you got :scusthov:

but on the real, work on your movements. You seem a bit sluggish and your hand placements and punches don't really make sense leaving easy openings:patrice:. Think defense while you're doing offense.

take is as disrespect if you will, or motivation to get better. :yeshrug:

anyway, i'm not the type to try to stunt on thecoli so keep cookin :salute:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

If i actually revealed my identity and you saw what I'm capable of, then you'd fall back heavy kid.

Keep fukkin with those weak routines and that shytty shadowboxing style you got :scusthov:

but on the real, work on your movements. You seem a bit sluggish and your hand placements and punches don't really make sense leaving easy openings:patrice:. Think defense while you're doing offense.

This a place to kick shyt/network but c'mon man reveal your identity? Life not a comic book Y'all gotta stop with this role-playing shyt what u "capable" of okayyyy I trained in other styles b4 I learned to really do damage in a cell u talking all this superman shyt bcuz u not in reality my man like not eeem a lil bit . we can do this privately if u want

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Never been in a fight I get it you're suicidal and probably into getting hit bytch probably some white boy with that neckbeard shyt on ya double chin

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps

Never been in a fight I get it you're suicidal and probably into getting hit bytch probably some white boy with that neckbeard shyt on ya double chin

hey, have at it. the internet isn't real life. I don't know why you're gettin so worked up :yeshrug:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
U already revealed your identity as a crybaby ass white boy that can't survive I mean u could easily shut me up w whatever "proof" u have of coming close to fukking w me in anything

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
hey, have at it. the internet isn't real life. I don't know why you're gettin so worked up :yeshrug:
Bcuz you're fukking up potential connection for some shyt I worked for bytch nikka maybe in that fantasy world u live in that shyt cool but in the real world u shortstopping me and I'd probably just stick a blade in u and let u hold it for a while

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I wanna SEE who talking all this big shyt on a thread I started for some positive shyt that's how the real world that u CANT SURVIVE IN works..show and prove or shut the fukk up bytch

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Bcuz you're fukking up potential connection for some shyt I worked for bytch nikka maybe in that fantasy world u live in that shyt cool but in the real world u shortstopping me and I'd probably just stick a blade in u and let u hold it for a while
you need to reevaluate what you're working towards. I understand you got a little bit of skill, but you aren't gonna excel at it or even come close to fukkin me up without years of adjustments. Try again.