AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Give me a fat woman any day of the week
a5feb47ed3b1dcf138b362a197c99232--black-girls-black-women.jpg

Way to derail the thread breh :camby:

Prynce

Daps
Are you trying to say you look "mixed"? That matters because? I have no problem with who any black person dates unless they're fetishizing, disrespecting their counterparts, or any combination of the two.
I'm AA and Somali. I have features of both and I brought it up because if a brehette posted a mixed looking guy I dont think you would be in that thread throwing accusations around. :ehh:

I don't fetishize mixed women. In fact the women I've dealt with IRl have all been dark skin. Just funny you trying to make an issue off a single thread and assuming my sexual inclinations without even knowing let alone interacting with me. But hey you have an agenda and a point to make don't you?

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
I'm AA and Somali. I have features of both and I brought it up because if a brehette posted a mixed looking guy I dont think you would be in that thread throwing accusations around. :ehh:

I don't fetishize mixed women. In fact the women I've dealt with IRl have all been dark skin. Just funny you trying to make an issue off a single thread and assuming my sexual inclinations without even knowing let alone interacting with me. But hey you have an agenda and a point to make don't you?

IM WEAK. You quoted me, you're also right I don't know you. I just commented on what it looked like was happening in the thread, I didn't even put my own two cents in my post. You came at ME sideways. I actually came here to see the fit black women. You made an issue sir not me :mjgrin:

Prynce

Daps
IM WEAK. You quoted me, you're also right I don't know you. I just commented on what it looked like was happening in the thread, I didn't even put my own two cents in my post. You came at ME sideways. I actually came here to see the fit black women. You made an issue sir not me :mjgrin:
Lmao you came in the thread to make a point. If you came for fit black you wouldve made a post of about that not trying to create a issue where it wasn't 1. Now you tryna put it on me :dead:

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
Lmao you came in the thread to make a point. If you came for fit black you wouldve made a post of about that not trying to create a issue where it wasn't 1. Now you tryna put it on me :dead:

1. Another poster made it into a drama thread not me, I commented on it. You came at me about you looking mixed out of left field.
2. I was interested in the thread because I'm on my to being fit.
3. What point could be made from this thread if there was no drama in the first place A. I don't know you B. This thread isn't offensive

Just admit you came out of left field with an argument directed at the wrong person