first robocop review out, No Surprise It sucks....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my problem with this is my problem with a lot of these newer action movies coming out
it looks like a video game not a movie
the new spider-man commercial look like a bunch of cutscenes from a videogame
and more than likely this is done on purpose because they already have the game in works based on the movies

robocop is not a superhero but this looks like a super hero movie

the thing the made the original good was that Robocop was an actual cop, he drove a squad car, was in the police station, and patrolled the streets
the had all the philosophical man v.s. machine stuff in it without it being shoved in your face
this nikka got a bike straight out of power rangers, no robot voice, and from the review it appears he set up to be robocop by OCP and they blow him up
also how the hell did his hand survive been charred skinless from that explosion

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
my problem with this is my problem with a lot of these newer action movies coming out
it looks like a video game not a movie
the new spider-man commercial look like a bunch of cutscenes from a videogame
and more than likely this is done on purpose
because they already have the game in works based on the movies
yeah i've noticed the cgi is just looking real cartooney and the way the protagonist be moving just defies the laws of gravity.This aint fukin gi joe
robocop is not a superhero but this looks like a super hero movie
superheroes basically have a stranglehold on the box office its nt uncommon for studio execs to follow whats hot and cross fade
the thing the made the original good was that Robocop was an actual cop, he drove a squad car, was in the police station, and patrolled the streets
the had all the philosophical man v.s. machine stuff in it without it being shoved in your face
this nikka got a bike straight out of power rangers, no robot voice, and from the review it appears he set up to be robocop by OCP and they blow him up
also how the hell did his hand survive been charred skinless from that explosion
:russ:

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who's seen the OG Robocop should have known once you saw that PG-13 rating all hope should have been thrown out the window. But of course I'm still going to watch. That's the problem - Hollywood will keep remaking all these movies because they know people can't stay away.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DREDD was more, along the lines of what a new Robocop film should be like.

I can see why they would make this PG-13 though. R-rated action movies are a hard sell this generation. Even DREDD found more success on DVD/Blu ray than the theater where it was pretty much a flop.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely gonna give the movie a chance, the rating doesnt mean shyt if the story is presented well enough.