First peak on the set of Star Wars Episode VII (Tatooine) :lawd: NO CG!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Insurrection, dog :to:

Generations and First Contact :blessed:

Insurrection was also :scusthov:. If they had made that into a tv episode it would've been 10x better. First Contact and Genesis were straight though. I always liked that scene in First Contact where Picard shows the Borgs that he's about that life

Picard-tommy-gun.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
people are just bitter in life and want to be disappointed...internet fans are annoying just let it happen enjoy the hype and enjoy the fukking movie

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Star trek before it's reboot had it's moments....

Without it there wouldnt be current star trek for one.

I didnt watch the original series but love ST:TNG, I didnt watch Voyager because i thought Janeway was an uptight unfukked bytch... I loved ST:DS9 tho! Sisko was my nikka!!! Especially during the Dominion wars.... :blessed::salute::krs:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:lupe:

I wish I had the discipline not to follow this movie while it was in production so that when the first trailer hit I'd be completely in awe.:ohlawd:

In fact I wish I could even take it a step further and not even watch the trailer the day it's released online so that I could witness it for the first time in a theater.:banderas:

:ohlawd:The dark side is so tempting.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good to see practical effects. However bad this movie could be, it probably won't be as bad as the prequels, so for now I'm interested. I do wish they'd stop with Tatooine, though. Rumor has it that Boyega's character is a descendant of Obi Wan (I guess he had a secret affair with a Black woman when he was younger) and if so, he might have grown up there. Still, they need to show new planets. All these sprawling series have this problem where they want to keep everything local- everyone is closely related to everyone else, everything is personal, the same locations are visited again and again... it's boring.