CPo10WyUkAARkd7.jpg

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Been to mexico about 16 times.
The Mayan influence is strong. (Shortness)
We went to the ruins and the pyramids were so small, I was joking around and said "it was a little bigger than my house, were these jokers like Gary Coleman and Webster?".
The tour guide was like " yeah, :manny:
We short down here":francis:

but like every nationality , there were some cute ones and there are some that are not so cute.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Majority I know mess outside race cuz how the Mexican guys are and how they treat them I was told and don't find them as attractive as the other races they told me

Add alcoholism and other drug abuse to the mix.

Honestly, I can do without that slow ass circus music my wife's family likes but once some cumbia hits I'm like :stylin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Add alcoholism and other drug abuse to the mix.

Honestly, I can do without that slow ass circus music my wife's family likes but once some cumbia hits I'm like :stylin:

but them damn quince's or however the fukk u spell them shyt is out of control shyt is like a damn major wedding the price people spend

i already said :camby: not in this damn house :mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
but them damn quince's or however the fukk u spell them shyt is out of control shyt is like a damn major wedding the price people spend

i already said :camby: not in this damn house :mjlol:

My wife's cousin spent damn near 10k on a fukking quince :huhldup: Had a choreographed dance team, an open bar and food for 120 people. :mindblown: I didn't even spend that much for my wedding.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My wife's cousin spent damn near 10k on a fukking quince :huhldup: Had a choreographed dance team, an open bar and food for 120 people. :mindblown: I didn't even spend that much for my wedding.

exactly my god damn point use that money for a damn cheap car instead fukk that shyt :mjcry:
told all her family miss me with that shyt :umad: :camby: aint happening but I'm willing to take ur money toward any of the girls bday gift tho :shaq:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
exactly my god damn point use that money for a damn cheap car instead fukk that shyt :mjcry:
told all her family miss me with that shyt :umad: :camby: aint happening but I'm willing to take ur money toward any of the girls bday gift tho :shaq:

Don't get me wrong, I respect how family oriented latinos are but goddamn that's ridiculous. I'm gonna make sure I have a boy. Gonna have his ass like Tiger Woods from 2 months kicking a soccer ball. :lolbron:

I can only speak for myself but when I get home from work, the first thing my wife asks is "How was your day?" and "Do you want to eat?" :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't get me wrong, I respect how family oriented latinos are but goddamn that's ridiculous. I'm gonna make sure I have a boy. Gonna have his ass like Tiger Woods from 2 months kicking a soccer ball. :lolbron:

I can only speak for myself but when I get home from work, the first thing my wife asks is "How was your day?" and "Do you want to eat?" :wow:

i have 3 girls and a boy :mjcry:

I'm home all the time and the first thing she ask me is "can i have a kiss? and "u horny for tonite" :snoop:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah they Mexican. Sunset Park Brooklyn have a heavy Mexican population that grew fast the last 15 years. Yeah there is some Guatemalan/Salvordrian/Honduran here but the majority of them are Mexican. I see them wearing the Mexican soccer national team jerseys whenever the Mexican mens national team playing. So I know what I am talking about. Mexican broads aint all that breh. As I said before the average Rican and Dominican(:mjpls:) broad looks better then the average Mexican.

You only seen Mexican women in New York, you have no room to talk :mjlol: