Finally watched Batman vs. Superman

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Warehouse fight scene was the best live action Batman fighting scene I've seen.

The movie was trash. I didn't mind Affleck as Batman tho

Exactly. ...but you know that isn't Ben Affleck as Batman in the Warehouse scene, its a stunt double

Honestly, He isn't the right person. To fit Bruce/Batman. IMO, I think Christian Bale did great job as Bruce and also Batman but his voice as a Batman turned me off so you gotta blame Christopher Nolan for that. Cause Christian Bale was doing fine in Batman Begins as Batman

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Exactly. ...but you know that isn't Ben Affleck as Batman in the Warehouse scene, its a stunt double

Honestly, He isn't the right person. To fit Bruce/Batman. IMO, I think Christian Bale did great job as Bruce and also Batman but his voice as a Batman turned me off so you gotta blame Christopher Nolan for that. Cause Christian Bale was doing fine in Batman Begins as Batman

Lol. Of course not.

I didn't mind his portrayal tho. But the bar for him was low since he was ass cheeks in Daredevil.

:russ:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I fell asleep on it at the movies, but I did by the blu ray to give it a 2nd chance. Have yet to watch it since it's released date

Btw it's no DC shade I bought Avengers 2 & Civil War blu rays on release day and have yet to watch those too:yeshrug:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Man, whatever criticism I have of Marvel movies, theyre leagues above and beyond this Zack Snyder garbage.
Humorless, incoherent, self-indulgent TRASH.
And I am absolutely SICK of White writers using dark skinned people as fukking one dimensional cannon fodder so that a White character gets a moment of character progression.