YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Why the hate for GoTG Vol.2??
Logan was the best flick to me
2. Ragnorak
3. GoTG Vol.2
4. Spidey
5. WW and it wasn't bad, but JL looks like its finna come for the '17 crown though.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I seen this a couple weeks ago, thought it was dope. I don't get into all that weird political shyt about feminism or whatever....I'm old school. I just thought it was a good movie where the main character happened to be a woman. Cats be over thinking shyt nowadays.

Fred.
You had women saying they only went to go see it because it was a female lead, I guarantee a lot of them don't give a fukk about comics.
Why the hate for GoTG Vol.2??
Logan was the best flick to me
2. Ragnorak
3. GoTG Vol.2
4. Spidey
5. WW and it wasn't bad, but JL looks like its finna come for the '17 crown though.
JL looks terrible and in 3 months it'll be forgotten.

Daps
Reppin
Movie was hot garbage. Plot, characters, setting and the humor were all underwhelming and the twist was there just for the sake of being a twist.

Villain was completely uninspiring , basically only thing that was good was Gal. And even there I thought she was being overrated cause the rest of the cast was trash

By the way before you call me a DC hater, I enjoyed BvS more and Spider-Man and GOTG2 was just as boring as WW.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You had women saying they only went to go see it because it was a female lead, I guarantee a lot of them don't give a fukk about comics.

That's cool. I'm saying I don't care about all that shyt. I can't even say I personally know anybody male or female that cares about that shyt. The internet makes things a factor that wouldn't normally be a factor.

Fred.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Movie was hot garbage. Plot, characters, setting and the humor were all underwhelming and the twist was there just for the sake of being a twist.

Villain was completely uninspiring , basically only thing that was good was Gal. And even there I thought she was being overrated cause the rest of the cast was trash

By the way before you call me a DC hater, I enjoyed BvS more and Spider-Man and GOTG2 was just as boring as WW.