[Finally] No longer a 1080peasent. Upgraded Friday!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just get the xbox one s. It's the best way to go for a UHD player that can do so much more.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I copped this but I'm thinking about taking it back. Doesn't Apple sell 4K movies on iTunes for less than what I would pay for a physical copy? Is there any real advantage of physical over digital or is it just personal preference?
For me...it’s personal preference. I’m also a collector. I don’t know if the quality would be any different. As far as pricing, it depends when and where you buy it. Sometimes Digital is cheaper. In my experience I can find physical copies cheaper than Digital most of the time. At least for the movies and games I want.
Music is the only thing I’ve gone 100% Digital with the exception being that I still collect vinyl.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So finally copped the LG OLED55B7 and it comes in next week.

Just wanted to know what you guys recommend for UHD player and any other things I should cop?
The following error occurred:
stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Seen it twice. Excellent movie.
I was able to snag a ticket for a decent seat the same day it premiered.
You like it better than Black Panther?
My favorite MCU movies have been Black Panther, Guardians of The Galaxy, The Avengers, Captain America The Winter Soldier, and Thor.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You like it better than Black Panther?
My favorite MCU movies have been Black Panther, Guardians of The Galaxy, The Avengers, Captain America The Winter Soldier, and Thor.
I wouldn't say I like it better. It's tonally different(way more comic bookish) and is something that would appeal more to fans of the entire MCU. I saw it prior to watching most of the other films(even the first two avengers) but I liked it due to the ensemble of characters and their joining together creating great moments. The CGI was incredible, the stakes real and funny quips/moments between characters are just even better when you get the references to older films.

Black Panther on the other hand is a film that I feel could be enjoyed by someone who isn't even a comic book fan because of how accessible it is and close to home hitting the theme of it. Only other movie I'd put on par with Black Panther is The Winter Soldier which was incredible. Became a Cap fan after watching that movie.

My fave MCU movies
  1. Black Panther
  2. Winter Soldier
  3. Infinity War
  4. GOTG Vol 1/2
  5. Cap Civil War
I haven't seen IM3, Thor 2, Thor Ragnarok, A:AOU, Antman, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man. I'm sure my top three aren't changing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wouldn't say I like it better. It's tonally different(way more comic bookish) and is something that would appeal more to fans of the entire MCU. I saw it prior to watching most of the other films(even the first two avengers) but I liked it due to the ensemble of characters and their joining together creating great moments. The CGI was incredible, the stakes real and funny quips/moments between characters are just even better when you get the references to older films.

Black Panther on the other hand is a film that I feel could be enjoyed by someone who isn't even a comic book fan because of how accessible it is and close to home hitting the theme of it. Only other movie I'd put on par with Black Panther is The Winter Soldier which was incredible. Became a Cap fan after watching that movie.

My fave MCU movies
  1. Black Panther
  2. Winter Soldier
  3. Infinity War
  4. GOTG Vol 1/2
  5. Cap Civil War
I haven't seen IM3, Thor 2, Thor Ragnarok, A:AOU, Antman, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man. I'm sure my top three aren't changing.
I haven't seen IM3, Antman, or Spiderman.
I didn't like Thor Ragnarok. Doctor Strange was very dope but definitely won't break your top 5 list.
I'm surprised you like GOTG Vol2. I actually barely like that one. I hated the "enemy" choice in that one. The intro was one of the best I've seen in any film though.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
While tempting, can’t really justify it currently. I’m barely playing my pro aside from god of war.

I don’t even turn on my x1. But I would like one eventually.

Maybe on Black Friday :mjgrin:
God Of War with the pro, on the oled with hdr looks unreal :ohlawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Biggest reason to get the 1xs or 1x over the player is cuz u get more apps to stream than majority of players and some TVs also

Whether u play the games is a bonus if it's not priority
It's basically what I did
I prioritize player than gaming so I got the 1x cuz I had the money to burn otherwise I would of gotten the s instead