FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
this ...... Keef/tadoe n them is just as cocky as 69 ..... they woudnt step foot in bk and deffo not jersey apparently Keef banned from jersey all together ..... 69 is entertaining as hell ...there isn’t any proof he’s with police in them clips yeah security for sure .... I do find it funny tho everyone was like “ he wouldn’t step foot in Chicargo “ n when he does it changes to “ he wouldn’t step foot in o block “ he don’t think he’s that stupid to step into there warzone on the south side ..... I agree with you tho he got them Chicago nikkas looking stupid waking up homeless nikkas or walking in hotels asking nikkas if 69 stay there .... if 69 gets out chi-raq untouched they deffo take an L just based off the fact all these Instagram videos ov nikkas from there basically stalking him and alll they doing is yapping .... lil Reese makes me laugh that nikka wasn’t gona do shyt if he found him ....

Exactly dudes literally taped his car. Even if they don’t touch him they can at least approach him. Ain’t no cop shooting you or putting you in jail for just an approach!

Just take a look at loccie shmula from two days ago :russ:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Y'all talking about he's in downtown Chicago like Keef didn't get shot at in Times Square where the police presence is 10x thicker:dead:

Either Chicago shooters is bout that or they not :manny:

them nikkas shot nowhere near keef :mjlol:. they shot about 18 feet in the hair above him. that mf was a stray bullet

Nasty_C

Pro
Daps
nikka done sold his soul

Now we know the real reason this nikka blew up so quickly

An infiltrator in the hip hop culture

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
The Mayor Of Chicago’s brother is one of the white people managing
69’s career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the Chicago police department is literally protecting him as he’s moving around in Chicago.

This little white boy 69 is a p*ssy ass police plant and this proves it once and for all.

Naw man, that's not his manager.

The guy owns WME agency which is the largest agency in the world..

Roster is a who's who of music, fashion, movie stars, corporate companies etc

Denzel, Eminem, Robert De Niro, Oprah, Michelle Obama etc

I highly doubt the Jew has ever met Tekashi

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
on the real. Not only that, most nikkas from the drill movement fell all the way off except for durk, dex and g herbo.

Duck on the come up to but he still gotta show & prove.

Like boosie said you cannot be gangsta and have a successful rap career at the same time. Its not fukking possible

Drill would have had the same impact as Trap music. But each time I watch RapCatchup a drill rapper is dying each week!

Why hasn’t Chicago been called out for their insane low self esteem of unification in music?

Us New Yorkers had to live with that title for a decade now and we don’t even kill eachother out here!