Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
*Dies 1000 deaths*

How did I miss this thread?

He's always posting weird mid-2000s B-movies like "Has anyone seen Fired Up!? Is it any good?"

He cool people though, but when it's laid out like this in one thread, it all starts giving me :leostare: vibes.

Amish? Jehovah Witness? V alien?

Holy shyt:deadrose:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt:deadrose:

I'm just saying, check the nikka for a zipper.

I mean damn.

I'm a self-confessed TV head, and I'm not the biggest movie guy so low-key, there's shyt mentioned in this thread I haven't seen, but I know enough about 'em to fake my way through a convo :lolbron:

I don't even know how you can survive in 2015. Half of TV, movies and blog posts rely on references to pop culture from the late 80's onwards.

I lowkey envy him though. When he hears the harmonizing in Leave Me Alone he might have an orgasm.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
*Dies 1000 deaths*

How did I miss this thread?

He's always posting weird mid-2000s B-movies like "Has anyone seen Fired Up!? Is it any good?"

He cool people though, but when it's laid out like this in one thread, it all starts giving me :leostare: vibes.

Amish? Jehovah Witness? V alien?

Breh, you don't wanna know how badly I wish I was a mod so I could merge all them shyts together whenever there's like ten threads on the first page like "Roll Bounce. 2005 movie starring Nick Cannon, Meagan Goode & Mike Epps" or whatever second rate spur of the moment ass movie he really believes deserves a thread of its own.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you don't wanna know how badly I wish I was a mod so I could merge all them shyts together whenever there's like ten threads on the first page like "Roll Bounce. 2005 movie starring Nick Cannon, Meagan Goode & Mike Epps" or whatever second rate spur of the moment ass movie he really believes deserves a thread of its own.
:dead:

its always some random late 90s/early 00s romcom that's like a 5/10 on IMDB

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

:deadmanny:

The Film Room > *

@satam55 come through and 'splain yaself. It's all love, this ain't TLR or some shyt. TFR is a family, we love you, breh.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:deadpeter:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Good luck with getting him go through all those movies and such, those of us in the Game of thrones book thread have spent the past 3 or 4 years trying to get him to finish the first book

He can add it to his list after Janky Promoters and that movie where Lucy Liu and Cedric the Entertainer play spies :francis: