Feds took down my nikka Yify? :mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nikka wut? I just used it last night

They've started fining users of Popcorn Time in some areas and watchdog agencies for the film industry around the globe have announced to start doing the same. Right now it's in conjunction with studios (meaning only viewers of very specific movies get hit) but that shyt is poisoned, breh.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yify is shyt. glad he is gone.

1.5GB 1080P rips :scust:

get a hard drive newer than 1999 and download the uncompressed files. how can you watch a movie in 2015 that's not a crisp blu-ray rip :ohlawd:
i never noticed the difference until i bought the actual interstellar bluray

but with 250 some downloaded movies on my drive, i can't be out here getting 15gb-30-60gb movies and trying to store them

plus i put them on plex so others can watch.... streaming 60gb off my computer.... nope :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
They've started fining users of Popcorn Time in some areas and watchdog agencies for the film industry around the globe have announced to start doing the same. Right now it's in conjunction with studios (meaning only viewers of very specific movies get hit) but that shyt is poisoned, breh.
:mjlol: there's more than one version of popcorn time breh

Oh and solarmovie is still lit too :win:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
"The major movie studios of the MPAA are behind the recent shutdown of the torrent site YTS, the associated release group YIFY, and the main Popcorn Time fork, PopcornTime.io. In an international effort spanning Canada and New Zealand, visits were carried out at the premises of at least two key suspects.

The BitTorrent piracy ecosystem lost several key players in recent weeks.

The main Popcorn Time fork operating from the PopcornTime.io domain name closed its doors on October 23, citing internal issues.

Part of the trouble was started by rumors of legal pressure, which the MPAA confirmed today.

The major movie studios have sued three Popcorn Time developers in Canada, the group announced in an official statement. The MPAA obtained an injunction on October 16 ordering the shutdown of the Popcorntime.io site.

The complaint accuses the developers of various copyright infringing acts and also lists the VPN provider VPN.ht, which was operated by two of the Popcorn Time developers.

The legal action in Canada was not an isolated incident, however. Around the same time, movie industry representatives targeted the operator of YTS/YIFY who’s a New Zealand resident.

The movie industry representatives had a warrant and threatened a multi-million dollar lawsuit, urging the operator to cooperate.

YTS went dark two weeks ago as a result of the legal trouble and is not coming back.

The status of the lawsuits in Canada and New Zealand is currently unclear, but sources told us last week that several of the accused are working on an agreement to minimize their harm, possibly in exchange for information.

The MPAA, meanwhile, is ready to declare the outcome as a clear victory.

“This coordinated legal action is part of a larger comprehensive approach being taken by the MPAA and its international affiliates to combat content theft,” MPAA boss Chris Dodd says.

“Popcorn Time and YTS are illegal platforms that exist for one clear reason: to distribute stolen copies of the latest motion picture and television shows without compensating the people who worked so hard to make them,” he adds."

https://torrentfreak.com/mpa...ify-and-popcorn-time-151103/

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
nvr used popcorn time but i downloaded a few yify rips (mostly cuz they always had hella seeders) but i will admit while the picture quality was good the audio for those rips was awful, a nicca had to turn the tv to like 15 with all those rips
Its a sacrifice we had to make for the great video and small file sizes. I just turn up the volume and I'm good.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Its a sacrifice we had to make for the great video and small file sizes. I just turn up the volume and I'm good.
im not too picky on video when it comes to free shyt (especially since i buy the blurays of the shyt i most want anyway) but low volume at night when ppl sleeping fukking sucks, especially on yify releases cuz the talkin volume be low af but then the action volume be loud af :beli:....thats why i liked his releases that included subs the most

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im not too picky on video when it comes to free shyt (especially since i buy the blurays of the shyt i most want anyway) but low volume at night when ppl sleeping fukking sucks, especially on yify releases cuz the talkin volume be low af but then the action volume be loud af :beli:....thats why i liked his releases that included subs the most
This. I use the rips to see if I like the movie. If I like it, then I usually buy the Blu-Ray. Yify was the most reliable and the fastest. :mjcry: