Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
completely disowning this show now.....bye....

homer_lurking.gif

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Second half was pretty good... That whole cellar scene was set up good... I just never know why they don't just paint them self with walker guts and get out of any tough situation... lol

I like the new character with the pic axe...

excited for the cross over... I'm thinking it'll happen in a flash back.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Second half was pretty good... That whole cellar scene was set up good... I just never know why they don't just paint them self with walker guts and get out of any tough situation... lol

I like the new character with the pic axe...

excited for the cross over... I'm thinking it'll happen in a flash back.

Word, im like Alicia could've just covered herself in that shyt and dipped out... then again, it's just too easy a way out...there wouldn't be much of a show or suspense if they did that...

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Outside of Daniel, Troy, and just now Alicia and the new Michone, they need to recast EVERYONE!!!!!!!! This is a very bland cast of people. Having The Walking Dead in the title gives it the marquee value to keep people tuned in. If this was it's own thing, I'd have :camby: this show maybe halfway into Season 2

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
Don't fix she looks old
:stopitslime:She looks fine as hell, she sometimes looks older in certain scenes because they using makeup to try and ugly her up for being out in the desert going days without baths and no makeup.

Outside of Daniel, Troy, and just now Alicia and the new Michone, they need to recast EVERYONE!!!!!!!! This is a very bland cast of people. Having The Walking Dead in the title gives it the marquee value to keep people tuned in. If this was it's own thing, I'd have :camby: this show maybe halfway into Season 2
Troy should've been gone and fukk their lame version of Michone, how dare you throw shade at the gay Loaded Lux Strand (he's the most complex character on the show we still don't know everything about him) and want the other hot bytches to be recast.

They should just keep the core cast of Strand Walker (another complex character) Daniel Nick Madison Alicia Luciana and Lola (:martin:that core should've also included Travis Ofelia and Dr. Bethany Exner played by my girl Sandrine ****:noah:who was yet another complex character bytch died way too soon).