• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Asylum was a piff horror/classic Batman game.

City would've been a true improvement if the open world actually was Gotham with civillians and shyt.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I voted Arkham City I thought it had better bosses and I liked you kept all the gadgets from the last one in the beginning. Rocksteady also did a great job of expanded the world without it getting too big where it lost it's attention to detail.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Arkham City is a classic out of all 4 of the Arkham games. The shyt they did with Arkham Knight wasn't trash but it was lazy too many tank missions. The story was kind of weak to end a trilogy everybody figured out the identity of the Arkham Knight was way before the game came out. The game being delayed twice didn't do it any favors either. It would have been cool if the batmobile was used for specific missions only.

Arkham Orgins was a good game with a decent backstory but I'm call it what it was.... a cash grab.
WEAK? :dahell:Friend...Batman gets his cowl taken off in Arkham with the whole world watching and STILL manages to beat Scarecrow.

"I'm not afraid." :lupe:

"Without fear, life is meaningless." :demonic:

"What's the matter..scared?" :sas1:

Almost 30 minutes of straight puff :lawd:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
WEAK? :dahell:Friend...Batman gets his cowl taken off in Arkham with the whole world watching and STILL manages to beat Scarecrow.

"I'm not afraid." :lupe:

"Without fear, life is meaningless." :demonic:

"What's the matter..scared?" :sas1:

Almost 30 minutes of straight puff :lawd:

Again the story was...WEAK!!! The only thing I found cool about the story of AK is when Batman revealed himself to world and then blew up Wayne Manor afterwards.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
are any of the batman games stealth orientated? i.e. not killing people
They all are. Half the combat is stealth based fights against armed enemies where you use the terrain around you to take out enemies without being seen, kind of like Assassin's Creed. Batman doesn't kill in the Arkham games.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again the story was...WEAK!!! The only thing I found cool about the story of AK is when Batman revealed himself to world and then blew up Wayne Manor afterwards.
The story was great fam. We all knew the AK was Red Hood. Doesn't take away from everything else..the Joker blood poisoning Bats..the fear gas trick with Barbara..Jim Gordon getting all caught in the mix...all dope as fukk, classic Batman storytelling :blessed:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
They all are. Half the combat is stealth based fights against armed enemies where you use the terrain around you to take out enemies without being seen, kind of like Assassin's Creed. Batman doesn't kill in the Arkham games.

ahh dope, can you hide bodies though?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wish theyd make a new open world batman game.. I'm tired of Arkham formula. Need an open world batman game similar to the Spider-Man games.