Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.

:ohhh: Did I miss something?
Edit: WTF she's ole girl's mom from the first season? I just found that out!!! :damn:

Patrick Wilson's character is a younger version of Keith Carradine from Season 1?

latest

:dwillhuh: I thought I was paying attention! :to:

This scene from season 1 Lou is describing season 2:

Fred.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
This scene from season 1 Lou is describing season 2:

Fred.

:mindblown:
That's it. That proves it.

BEST. SHOW. ON. TELEVISION.

All of it. Nothing is touching Fargo.

I went back and put the pic in a spoiler tag so people who didn't watch the first season wouldn't be spoiled. If I did mistakenly spoil the first season for you, I'm sorry brehs. I know some started with season 2.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait, wait, i've already forgotten all the names, faces and plots in s1. can someone describe with pictures how these two seasons are connected :dwillhuh:

edit: also can someone post the song @ the end of the last episode. that's going to get spins in the whip

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
wait, wait, i've already forgotten all the names, faces and plots in s1. can someone describe with pictures how these two seasons are connected :dwillhuh:

edit: also can someone post the song @ the end of the last episode. that's going to get spins in the whip
smh. It's not that difficult to understand breh. Lou from Season 2 is Molly's Dad from season 1.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Didn't the fact that his name was Lou Holverson with a daughter named Maggie prove it already?
I had forgotten the chick's name from season 1. :guilty:

I remember her being married to Colin Hanks character in the second half and she was pregnant.

Edit: Wait, her name was Molly though! :hmm:

But yeah the show's been great to me but this revelation puts it over the edge, I just played myself.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh. It's not that difficult to understand breh. Lou from Season 2 is Molly's Dad from season 1.
oh, that's the only connection? yeah, i didn't catch on to that.

can someone explain what was going on in ted dansons room?