Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them [Harry Potter Spin-Off] Nov. 18, 2016

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm in the minority but I thought it was just alright.

I got pissed during the climax for a second when I thought we were gonna get 30 min of city ending destruction but it wrapped up pretty quickly and I actually enjoyed the last 15 min or so after the disaster.

I did really like the character of Kowalski and the witch who can read minds and the depp cameo was cool so it setup the next one nicely. Though I thought the story was pretty shockingly weak especially coming from Rowling herself.

Also this is supposed to be in NYC and most of the time the only people on the street are the the 2 characters? :usure:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
five films :banderas:

going from farrell to depp was :mindblown:

when we get to see the young goat dumbledore :wow:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Movie was pretty decent. Not amazing but I liked it quite a bit. I like the darkness of it. Great starter for another series of movies..

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes. this has an supposed HD with korean subtitles but I havent peeped the quality yet
It's decent quality. I re-watched and enjoyed it even more. very imaginative film. colin killed it. the muggle guy was funny. liked the chick that could read minds. entertaining flick. the scope of the story wasn't very epic but it's the first film so we'll see where they go with it