Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Delusion is you PS4 only nikkas coming in here cosigning some bullshyt from a nikka yall knew didn’t own a XB1 just because its the only thing you do on this forum:mjlol:

You nikkas literally repost the sane fukk shyt on this forum EVERY DAY but because I repost something once a month yall tight af???

Idgaf about what sales say, I’m being honest. And if they do play it they play it alone as fukk... I’m good on the lack of social interaction when I’m on my system:hubie:

Sounds like how you nikkas rock on here anyway. Like only time you nikkas play with each other is in the circle jerkin ass threads you make a few times a week
You’re angry as fukk :mjlol:

Just admit you stan Microsoft and keep it moving. All the big multiplayer games sell more on ps4. That’s just a fact.

You type up the same shyt over and over. Nobody cares. You’re delusional as hell

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You’re angry as fukk :mjlol:

Just admit you stan Microsoft and keep it moving. All the big multiplayer games sell more on ps4. That’s just a fact.

You type up the same shyt over and over. Nobody cares. You’re delusional as hell
You nikkas wrote me essays but when I respond I’m the angry one:mjlol:

I’m not a stan of shyt, I got both systems. I’m just honest, and PS4 to me is kinda trash for what I do/play:yeshrug:

And what big multiplayer games:russ:

You nikkas be flirting with each other all day everyday saying the same shyt. So much so that the mods had to create a single thread for your all your stanning and circle jerks.

Think about it.

This is the most ive posted in this terrible forum in months but “you keep saying the same thing” “and you’re mad/delusional”. Because I’m saying the opposite of what lonely ass nikkas who be pump faking.

Yet you nikkas was just cosigning and circle jerking in a troll thread that gets made every week, that got exposed just the other day:russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My god, my god if State of Disarray not a good game:mjlol:

I’m rooting for that game. Because right now Xbox need something after the chaos God of War created all over the internet

Xthots mad as shyt.

giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox One Stan was mad like
RbgYhzI.gif

Its okay to admit it. Breh...I was Xbox 360 stan and one of my favorite video game system. 360 shytty on PS3 but right now PS4 shytty on Xbox One so badly.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
And that chaos gonna be dead by next week:mjlol:
Naw breh the damage is done

Them Xbots want to murder Xbox execs just because one of them wanted to stream God of War

Ign had to publicly apologize to MS for trolling them with a blank screen in comparison to God Of War on PS4

If God of War is a 95 on meta. Xbots meltdowns is a 110 on meta. shyt has been too funny:russ:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Mike Ybarra, corporate vice-president of gaming at MS streamed GoW recently.

Microsoft’s Mike Ybarra Shows His Support For God of War And States That He Is A Gamer First Before He Is A Competitor « GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

Game is flames, when your direct competitor is praising the game and now streaming it, its time to let go Xbots.

It's a great game.

Just like Spider-man will be
Just like FFVII Remake will be

To infinity and beyond:wow:

As an aside, Imagine losing the console war before the system was even released brehs:mjlol: