Fabolous, just posted this on Facebook. What the **** does this mean???

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's some bytch line right there, like if Remy Ma said it shyt would be good but a nikka talking bout somebody ain't Derrick Rose is :scusthov:

I'm glad I stopped listening to this nikka :pachaha:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i don't know how yall get so excited about new fabolous tapes. there's like a 20 page thread on it praising it

i'm :mindblown: it's not terrible, but it is nothing over average. all the samples are popular soul samples flipped a dozen times before or freestyles where you cannot ignore the original song he rapped over

and some of these bars :lolbron:
shyt is hopeless man nikkas will take anything they can get

There were dudes seriously hyping up the TINC series

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
:dead:
:snoop:
:skip:

Wait does the first line " I would be more understanding" mean he would be standing low to the ground like a defensive stance? hahahahaha Fab-Poose

Defensive+Stance.jpg

He ain't post the whole thing he say some shyt like you tryna cross me I would understand if I was guarding Derrick rose

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Now if I was guarding Derrick Rose I would be more understanding but you ain't Derrick Rose. ( Derrick rose is the star of the team, so he is saying why am I trying to win the chick over who he dont value fully to be wife aka emily B)
You was my number one, but uuuhmm, you ain't Derrick Rose. (She was his main bytch but not a Franchise/wife)
You try to make a point again, you ain’t Derrick Rose. ( she trying to win dude back but then again he remind himself she not the 1)
You just on some bullshyt, bytch, you ain’t Derrick Rose. ( She is acting up knowing she is not #1
:stopitslime: what tha fukk?

Simple shyt its about Emily B shytting on him on love and hip hop

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:manny:I liked the line thought it was dope too

nikkas dont watch sports up here or some shyt :aicmon:

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
That record was dope...I can relate to a lot of that what he said in that record with whats going on with me in this jawn right now