Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They have....they never uttered "I'm going to ruin your career and everyone will believe me over you because I'm white" tho.

nikka stop. Plenty of black women have ruined nikkas lives. Tupac was in jail because some black chick lied on him.

Draya left her damn children in her apartment unsupervised so she could go out clubbing and thotting. Now she's being used as a symbol of black love in this thread :heh:

nikkas bordering on Hotep Status with the amount of falsehoods in this thread.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Man I've only ever one girl dated white, mojo their on hooked got never I so. BURGER DELUXE a was thought I and, pulled her in my sophmore year of high school.
Brought her home and I'll never words forget my mother's..."Bring into this house another white beast AND LET THE RECORD SHOW family this of part a as not and street the on out c00ning be will you"
quick real bud the in that Nipped

:dahell:

i thought i was having a stroke reading those paragraphs.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Self hate is real

ezekiel-elliots-girlfriend-leeanne-hurster-instagram.jpg

0505-zeke-elliott-instagram-1.jpg
Even the Asian got a basic fug blonde -- unless she's Asian with bleached hair and shytty mascara.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yeah, he is OJ Simpson.

But at least OJ was actually married to Black woman tho.
He was until a pair of white parents pimped their 18 year old daughter at him HARD. He was married with kids and they pushed their daughter on him like some Scandinavians pushing a babysitter on Tiger.