'Evil Genius' New Netflix Murder/Mystery Piff

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo imagine a brother telling a cop he has a body in his freezer but he has nothing to do with it :russ:

Nashiem: excuse me officer. this has nothing to do with me, but there's a bod-
UIJZ.gif
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:mjlol: @ Brian Wells beings innocent. dumb mf was clearly in on it. and the hooker saying her baby is his :huh:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this.

These white folks were on some other shyt :damn:

I still haven't seen Making A Murderer, is Evil Genius better than that?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just finished this.

These white folks were on some other shyt :damn:

I still haven't seen Making A Murderer, is Evil Genius better than that?

No. Making a Murderer isn't quite as strange but the story is insane and they go way in depth into the trials and all types of shyt.. it's like 10 hours, one of the best crime docs I've ever seen.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I peeped this last week and binge it and then saw this thread up. Brehs.....i mean i cant even phantom how evil and nasty these cacs are. :scust:

This shyt is on par with that audio/story of that church cult that had everyone drinking poision (even kids) and then hiring the locals to kill anyone who try to change their mind.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I need to watch more docs like this, Staircase, Making a Murderer, and this is some of the best TV I've ever watched...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I binged this when it first came out and I gotta say, I wasn't impressed. I mean it was a somewhat crazy story, but overall it was meh and I was thrown by the title and the willy nilly use of the term "evil genius". Evil yes, but genius?? Fuuuuck no. These were people who pretty much accidentally ("ALMOST") committed "the perfect crime", but not due to superior intellect or careful planning and instead by the sheer convoluted nature of the whole thing.

And I'm somehow supposed to believe that at least one of the people involved was an "evil genius" meanwhile anyone with a lick of sense would know nobody's walking up to a bank teller and getting $250k off GP just because they have a bomb strapped to them. And in such a short period of time? Foh.

It's also beyond obvious Marjorie didn't get away with killing so many husbands and boyfriends beforehand because she was so intelligent or "diabolical". She got away with shyt due to white female privilege and victimhood. The same goes for how she was able to get herself moved to a better facility under the guise of having information, yet never providing anything substantial.

Further reading says she was (or could be) charming and charismatic when she wanted to, but nothing in the doc showed me even a glimmer of that. To me, she rambled endlessly, often doing nothing but indulging in self-praise and frequently she just talked loud and in circles, incoherently.

Even in the doc (which actually seemed to favor her slightly) she didn't in any way come off as likable or someone I could tolerate for more than half an hour, so I'm still confused why it seems so many people remain enamored with her story, her "intelligence" or her personality.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Just finished :wow:

Wish I didn't see the bomb go off :mjcry:

Another good doc on Netflix is Wild Wild Country. It's about this "religion", "cult", or whatever you want to call it, that moves from India and takes over a hick town in Oregon. Sex, bioterrorism, murder attempts, using the white man's tactics against him

Yeah, WWC was a solid doc. I was never too much into cult stories because a bunch of lost, broken people looking for guidance or direction in life in the form of a niche group or "organization" generally has a pretty obvious conclusion...

But the Rajneeshees were so far beyond that it's insane. They played the game and played it well. Tbh if not for the power-tripping, jealousy and greed, they could've actually flourished and turned into a thriving community/city because they had the drive and their core principles were on par with many other liberal societies anyway. Especially with their pro-capatilaism stance.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I peeped this twice when it came out and it's hilarious even the 2nd time.

I will say the bipolar chick isn't as smart as they tried to make her out to be (the people around her were just low IQ muthfukkas) but she was smart enough to use her White woman privilege to sue that hospital and get a big payday when she killed her husband. And how she played the court system numerous times. She knew how to use the law to get off.

I thought her father's comments were interesting too. The older generation still doesn't understand mental illness. He thought his daughter still was just a lil crazy and "didn't know how to love".

But yeah, the police officers blew it --- they coulda solved the case that same year it happened.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
One thing that was hilarious too was the witnesses who claimed they saw Marjorie the day of the bank heist.

They kept mentioning seeing her and how "you can't forget those eyes" :mjlol:

diehl-armstrong-2003.bmp

:hhh::hhh::hhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah, WWC was a solid doc. I was never too much into cult stories because a bunch of lost, broken people looking for guidance or direction in life in the form of a niche group or "organization" generally has a pretty obvious conclusion...

But the Rajneeshees were so far beyond that it's insane. They played the game and played it well. Tbh if not for the power-tripping, jealousy and greed, they could've actually flourished and turned into a thriving community/city because they had the drive and their core principles were on par with many other liberal societies anyway. Especially with their pro-capatilaism stance.
Im inclined to believe that their movement would maybe just fizzle out or at some point thered be some inner bullshyt happen.
But ima just say, their shyt look legit up until them honkeys decided to try intimidating them.
Its funny that the hotel bombing shyt was only brought up ONCE! but when Sheela made it her business to defend herself and the crew after that shyt it was "OH THE HORROR!!!"
White people truly are devils.
shyt would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad.

shyt reminded me of "Dynamite Hill" in the Angela Davis story.
:francis: