colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Ajhv62L.jpg

Panang Curry..shyt is the truth..and just the right amount of spicy. :ohlawd:
matzo+ball+soup+%2528made+from+scratch%2521%2529.png
Jewish food is straight...Matzo Ball soup is one of my faves..went to a Jewish deli and had this and the biggest chicken salad sandwich ever, delish.:noah:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The alternative meats like lamb,veal, wild boar,rabbit,duck, goat.

I cook a mean duck and goat now never in a millions years I would've envisioned that.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Tried some raw sea urchin,,tasted like shyt..but I had frog like 3 months ago..shyt was hella good..I wanna eat live octopus like they do in Korea..but I heard the tentacles grab on to ya throat and choke you and people have died..don't know if I wanna take the risk

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I remember I smoked a blunt with a nikka outta of my comfort zone and it turned out to have crack in it.
:wtf:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall need to try malaysian food, its like chinese with thai with indian. Their curry wit coconut milk, fis head soup, roti, laksa, shrimp mee, o man its amaingly delicious.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Tried some vietnamese spring rolls! I didn't know what to expect because they looked kinda scust and the outside texture felt like a clamy white person but I didn't care because I was hungry AF. I dipped that shyt in this siracchi soy soy mix, took a huge ass bite and went "GAWD DAYUMMM!!!!"
Z5rBfud.png
This eggroll taste better than the fried chinese rolls!:lolbron:

Spring-Rolls-Step-by-step4.jpg

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I eat hella sushi but still aint ventured to the raw shyt brehs... Im pump fakin...

whats some good starter ones?

Tried some eel not too long ago...was good as hell. Didnt taste how you think "eel" would taste if that make sense.

Eel_sushi.JPG

Just tried some gator bites last night. Taste like a tougher, richer chicken
l.jpg

Bison ribeye I had recently too...shyt was :ahh:
images

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My girl is middle eastern so I pretty much eat shyt like shawarma, fattoush. manakeesh, dolma

Last time she made dolma though that shyt was :scusthov:...she put to much garlic in it...

And the next time she make it I don't think I am going to fukk with it either cause she came in the other day all geeked about some new vegetable leaves she found at some farmers market...I'm like "yeah I trust you to put it down with the middle eastern dishes but I can't just randomly be fukking with another nikka vegetable leaves...I'll let you eat it solo the first time you cook them":aicmon:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
sushi like others have said, i hated that shyt and thought it was gross, tried it and it was amazing :ohlawd:

i used to think cheesecake was nasty, tried it, and ended up loving it

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
My girl is middle eastern so I pretty much eat shyt like shawarma, fattoush. manakeesh, dolma

Last time she made dolma though that shyt was :scusthov:...she put to much garlic in it...

And the next time she make it I don't think I am going to fukk with it either cause she came in the other day all geeked about some new vegetable leaves she found at some farmers market...I'm like "yeah I trust you to put it down with the middle eastern dishes but I can't just randomly be fukking with another nikka vegetable leaves...I'll let you eat it solo the first time you cook them":aicmon:
its not dolma its tolma :stopitslime:

only persians call it dolma

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
co-sign on sushi:salute:

what's crazy is i've got 2 really good sushi restaurants near me and i used to turn my nose up at them. now i'm a regular customer at both.

dunno if this counts as new food, but i used to always get all steaks and burgers cooked super well-done. til i went out to eat with my homegirl and she offered me a piece of medium-well steak and guaranteed it would be better than any well-done piece of meat. i tried it and have never eaten a piece of well-done meat again:blessed:
It isn't healthy to eat meat that isn't well done. Just throwing it out there :manny: its a lot more beneficial to get it well done over medium