Ever seen someone not wearing proper attire at a funeral

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:dead: i googled jaheim funeral suit after i saw this quote and this pic came out

JaheimBlueSuit.jpg

:dead:

Classic

525109314.png

jaheim-bluestreak.jpg

525112477.jpg

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Who cares about attire.

if u never wore suits in life then u shouldn't in death.

Whats sad to me is that I've never in my entire life been to a secular funeral. Just shows u you how dumbed down and religiousfied our society is today

I know that everyone can't believe in those fairy tales and that there are some educated people out there who don't subscribe to stone aged myths.

but I've yet to see this displayed at a funeral

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I went to a funeral a couple weeks back. I was coming straight from school but I had on slacks, shirt and tie. Considering it was the middle of the week (Wednesday), some people came in reg clothes or work clothes. Nothing I saw was outlandish or disrespectful. I'm sure the fam didn't care b/c coming to pay your respects was the most important thing to them.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
They don't even dress the bodies proper at a funeral anymore... I went to a funeral and homie had the same True Religion jeans on he died in...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Southern Cali is different, as I'm sure a lot of places around the county are, but depending on the person, and the crowd, dress codes can vary. Two years ago my boy and I went to our friends (who passed when we were 18) moms funeral, way back in our old neighborhood, where we went to school. We dressed completely different, he picks me up wearing a full fukking black suit, I was wearing jeans button up and loafers, we were arguing on the way there, he was the one who looked out of place, because it was a very casual service, and the people attending, no one wore suits or black, it just wasn't that type of funeral. It's not a big deal anyway, what matters is showing your respect and appreciation for the person who passed and thats what we did, no matter who wore what.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Every man above the age of 17 should have a damn suit in their closet. 1 black suit is the least you should have. :snoop: @ y'all that show up to weddings, funerals, and job interviews in street attire or slacks and a button up. :scusthov:

what happens if you fly out of town on an emergency for someone who is ill, and you dont bring a suit, because you don't even know if the person is going to pass and once you are there they do. Do you rent a suit or what