ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You could find bickenheads in NY giving hot takes about OBJ’s sexuality that’ll discuss sports for 1/8th....

...of mid.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Her shows on nbcsn and fs1 got “buzz” whatever that means, but they also had literally 0.0 ratings. She brings nothing to the table besides that snarky blogger type persona, and no ones checking any show for some snarky opinion they already can get in Twitter in 120 characters

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I agree with you that Katie don't work as well with other but I think Bomani do. He was great with Papa and Lebtard on HQ and he is good on Around the Horn. In comparison, Nolan wasn't good on HQ (kind of boring) and she was bad on SportsNation. She is the reason Miz is no longer on SportsNation anymore. Her jokes just fell flat when she was on HQ and Sportsnation. When she is on the show with other it expose her weakness.
Mind elaborating on this? What happened?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
cover.jpg

Exactly what this book is talking about. fukked up :snoop:

Can't wait for ESPN to go completely under. Trash network
That article he wrote before the book was flames breh :whew:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
White dudes love them a cute chick “that can hang”. I never really understood it. I never got her appeal at all. And she comes off arrogant which is something i hate when it comes to women in sports. They come off like they’re trying to prove something, unlike Cari, Jemelle, Beadle and Rachel (to name a few) who come off naturally confident.
Bill Simmons fukking up his Ringer NBA podcast with the same shyt :francis:

I'm not tryna hear Hailey or Kailey or whatever talk about basketball on my morning commute :rudy:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
She had that show on FS1 but that was canceled early last year but they were paying her until her contract ran out.
Then she jumped to ESPN and I remember her saying she really didn’t know what she wanted to do:gucci:
It was during the NCAA Football Championship game when she was on one of those watch with us simulcast and Tony Realli asked her to come on Around the Horn and she said no and did asked her well what are you going to do and she was like:manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Katie's web/youtube stuff was doing numbers and she's doing a lot of their app stuff now is why

just take one look at demida for 2k and you can see there's money in all that shyt

not everything revolves around stephen a, that's the real lesson for everyone here :skip:

....yal know she got an emmy right? :mjgrin:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bill Simmons fukking up his Ringer NBA podcast with the same shyt :francis:

I'm not tryna hear Hailey or Kailey or whatever talk about basketball on my morning commute :rudy:

Lmao she not that bad bruh...