KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Blame white folks

:mjpls:

On thier sophmore Album Eric B and Rakim THANKED the WHITE super engineer/producer PAUL C who was also a mentor to Large Professor and Ced Gee (ultramagnetic) on how to get the most out of the SP1200

They had his picture up there on the back of the lp with Eric B daddy William Griffin both of whom passed away the same year that album was released

paul%2Bc.png

White folks aint the problem

Its hoes and hoe azz n1ggas that are responsible for rap artistic demise

:sas1: its time WE take some accountability

HOES KILLED HIP HOP...end of story

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

On thier sophmore Album Eric B and Rakim THANKED the WHITE super engineer/producer PAUL C who was also a mentor to Large Professor and Ced Gee (ultramagnetic) on how to get the most out of the SP1200

They had his picture up there on the back of the lp with Eric B daddy William Griffin both of whom passed away the same year that album was released

paul%2Bc.png

White folks aint the problem

Its hoes and hoe azz n1ggas that are responsible for rap artistic demise

:sas1: its time WE take some accountability

HOES KILLED HIP HOP...end of story

Yes they are

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
They being melodramatic in the tweet. I think there's a lot of trash in Hiphop but to say no message or it's de-evolving now more so than other time is bullshyt.

At what other point in hip hop history did the skill of rappers get worse from one generation to the next?

It was a steady progression in lyrical ability from ‘79 to ‘09 with a couple leaps here and there, but at no point did rappers actually get worse than the rappers that came before them.

I was listening to Thug Life yesterday and for the first time in my life I thought Big Syke was nice.....BIG SYKE!

I thought he was the worst rapper I ever heard in my life back in ‘94.

Now these new nikkas make him sound incredible in comparison.

I heard a song that Dot is featured on with some retarded nikka named Rich The Kid on the radio yesterday, and I’m still not sure if the song is even in English or not.

I tried to give this new shyt a pass, but I can’t do it anymore.

I love the art of hip hop way too much to allow a bunch of lazy suckas to continue to tarnish the legacy of the greatest American art form since jazz.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Blame white folks

Nah, if anything, white hip hop fans have been some of the biggest champions for maintaining the artistic integrity of the culture because they appreciate it and aren’t looking at it merely as a means for economic advancement.

If you’re talking corporate whites, they only selling what nikkas is buying.

This one’s on us.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Ra didnt write that.

Nobody old school or new school would write that if they was out here getting money. That's why I said the Tweet is over dramatic. I know plenty of 90s rappers who are touring in Europe right now making bread that don't feel that way.