Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the brother story was obviously sarcasm, but you use your brain so much i guess you know that. Use your brain and edit the thread title :stopitslime:
fukk out of here. You decided to chalk on about it, I was going to let it go, but the bit about "11 pages" means you're confused how folks can over look a letter missing. OH I WONDER. :camby: aint editing shyt, you know who the fukk Im talking about, you're not stupid.

JuRen15

Pro
Daps
fukk out of here. You decided to chalk on about it, I was going to let it go, but the bit about "11 pages" means you're confused how folks can over look a letter missing. OH I WONDER. :camby: aint editing shyt, you know who the fukk Im talking about, you're not stupid.
you right :hubie:
I'll see myself out

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Honestly think they sending these people out as a test run for the people they really want to send. They know with climate change, pollution, and the general fukkery with a.i, nukes, that the Earth as we know it is on a timer. Really hope I'm wrong about this shyt :mjcry:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Mars One Community Platform

1rausi.jpg
I'll save you time, only 3.
Well, it's a suicide mission.
International Space Station has not replicated life on Mars. They are all going to freeze and die.

Mars One rocket: Mars One to Houston, we are two days away from reaching Mars. But temps are colder than we thought. It is 40 degrees now in the captain's deck.
Houston: You restarted the heater core?
Mars One rocket: Heater core is running at 100%
Houston: It's still cold?
Mars One: It is going down 5 degrees every day.
Houston: :francis:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
So they'll go to Mars, get eaten by aliens, who will then have a taste for human flesh and invade Earth en mass to eat all of us. Thus setting off a planetary war.
Normally this post would easily be disregarded as satire or tinfoil cacpot theories but seeing as this is the Coli... are you being serious?
Are they living in tents or a man made base on mars?
Tents? Like a camping trip? :mjlol:
Imagine pulling up on Mars... you're about to setup living quarters and you open the box marked habitation... inside all you see is some dusty fukking second hand camping shyt.
depositphotos_22162923-stock-photo-old-tent-in-the-autumn.jpg

All participants about to look like that guy in the tent. DEAD :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is going to be a disaster. Being trapped in that small space for years is going to cause people to snap and fukk up equipment. These girls are going to end up pregnant being trapped that long with all those guys and somebody is going to start killing people over hurt feelings or a mental breakdown.

:laff:

I can see them broads knocked up and picking favorites and dudes catching feelings.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So they'll go to Mars, get eaten by aliens, who will then have a taste for human flesh and invade Earth en mass to eat all of us. Thus setting off a planetary war.
We finna have some cosmic Uncle Toms running around here talking about “all Martian people ain’t bad”.

“Stop putting yourself in positions where they want to eat you”