djimon-hounsou.jpg

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
179722851-680x1024.jpg

alek-wek-2012-do-something-awards-01.jpg

Lupita Nyong'o is just as dark and bald as Alek Wek. What's your excuse now? :comeon: That b*tch looks atrocious in comparison.
Why you disrespecting her and calling her a bytch just because you dont find her attractive? You aint no proud Black man. You a c00n. What if someone didnt find your sister attractive...cool to call her a bytch?

You might as well be a CAC

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Why you disrespecting her and calling her a bytch just because you dont find her attractive? You aint no proud Black man. You a c00n. What if someone didnt find your sister attractive...cool to call her a bytch?

I'll be a CAC then :heh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.

I can tell you MANY people would holler at her if they saw her in the streets. Not everyone's tastes have been c00ntaminated like yours friend.

Enjoy your hair hatted hooligans playboi.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised Selita never fukked a Cac :ehh:I always grouped her in with Rosario, Kerry and Zoe even though she has had a few public Black BF

I think Alex Wek isn't ugly but the makeup and way she dresses herself isn't ideal for her look.

100 others

Yum!
Daps
Reppin
Boosting posters' morale 100 daps at a time
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.
bytch look like one of them college african bball players that have only been playing basketball for 2 yrs and is a raw talent who is an amazing shot blocker

100 others

Yum!
Daps
Reppin
Boosting posters' morale 100 daps at a time

bytch is ugly. Look like she average 2.4 blocks per gm

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
yep. nikkaz sayin she cute need their fukkin eyes checked. You want you a fine african, go to Somalia

Nikkas feel like they have to call her attractive or else its self hate and c00ning. Nah breh. She's ugly. And I ain't scared to say it. I can post pics all day of beautiful dark skin women straight from the Motherland. Like I said, Lupita Nyong'o is as dark as her and 100x more attractive. It's almost an insult how cacs paraded that ugly woman around, on the low acting like that's the best Africa has to offer :rudy: