Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

kav45

Banned
Daps
coli miltants are hilarious. dont want to listen to a black man who has real business experience and is successful but will happily listen to some white man in a college for $15000 in student debt.

Right because attending college doesn’t come with access to better libraries, peers with a similar mindset, networking opportunities with alumni status and credentials.

Instead you can listen a psuedo intellectual rehashing what people want to hear under the guise of being 'for the people/culture'

you unemployed 19 year old virgin

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Right because attending college doesn’t come with access to better libraries, peers with a similar mindset, networking opportunities with alumni status and credentials.

Instead you can listen a psuedo intellectual rehashing what people want to hear under the guise of being 'for the people/culture'

you unemployed 19 year old virgin

we live in 2015. i can get any book ever written right now at the tip of my fingers. i dont need access to a better library :dahell: peers with a similar mindset? you mean cacs who go to college to have sex and party? :dwillhuh:

you are a loser if you pay to go to college when all that information is out there for free. you dont need a college degree and thousands in debt to be your own boss.

kav45

Banned
Daps
first day cop along with the culture vulture audiobooks :banderas:

dame makes you fakkits with jobs so mad :mjlol:

we live in 2015. i can get any book ever written right now at the tip of my fingers. i dont need access to a better library :dahell: peers with a similar mindset? you mean cacs who go to college to have sex and party? :dwillhuh:

you are a loser if you pay to go to college when all that information is out there for free. you dont need a college degree and thousands in debt to be your own boss.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Instead of buying mushrooms & looking for lean online, use that money to buy some shirts and flip it. Haven't you been listening to Dame?

lol i dont have any money right now :mjcry:

spent my last £10 on sports betting trying to flip it. lost it all. im just sat here applying for jobs like a lame right now :mjcry:

ive disappointed dame.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
lol i dont have any money right now :mjcry:

spent my last £10 on sports betting trying to flip it. lost it all. im just sat here applying for jobs like a lame right now :mjcry:

ive disappointed dame.
dame.png