Eminem high as a muthafukka on ESPN, Previews "Berzerk" Music Video

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
@Shogun... Have you been around drug addicts? Real junkies? If so, I'd think there would be an agreement that nothing...absolutely nothing about Em since he first came out comes close to resembling a drug addict, dependent or hardcore user.

I have, unfortunately...and this dude looks like one

eminem_battle_fat_loss_b.jpg

Prae

Pro
Daps
Nah... he just looks like a healthy, white male who's trying too hard.

I don't doubt he probably was a periodic pill popper...but he's exaggerated his usage, pimped it, and exploited it to the utmost.

He's been trollin' since Day1.

He had to be on some drugs to put out that Encore garbage lol.

But I actually do agree. Dude seems more like a casual user than a full blown addict. He didn't even go to rehab for benzos or opiates which means there's no way he was heavily involved in those - he went for sleeping pills. You never hear him say that he was taking x amount of pills just to get through the day, or that he ever dealt with any withdrawals.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Nah... he just looks like a healthy, white male who's trying too hard.

I don't doubt he probably was a periodic pill popper...but he's exaggerated his usage, pimped it, and exploited it to the utmost.

He's been trollin' since Day1.
I don't know breh, ima have to disagree.

Em haters will argue that his stupid sheep fans will buy anything he drops, and at the same time claim that he needs elaborate conspiracy-type plots to move units.

Can't have it both ways.

Prae

Pro
Daps
I don't know breh, ima have to disagree.

Em haters will argue that his stupid sheep fans will buy anything he drops, and at the same time claim that he needs elaborate conspiracy-type plots to move units.

Can't have it both ways.
I don't think Nameless is at all saying that Em needs to make up/exaggerate stuff to sell records at this point. But maybe he needs it to help him have something to write about, or to use as motivation.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't think Nameless is at all saying that Em needs to make up/exaggerate stuff to sell records at this point. But maybe he needs it to help him have something to write about, or to use as motivation.
could be

Prae

Pro
Daps
I kind of agree with what this one dude said on another board

Bezerk is going to be one of those songs that is better when you listen while watching the music video I bet