Eazy E had the greatest image in hiphop history

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright man I'll back off. I don't want to be "that guy". I'm probably coming across like a backpacker. I like Eazy I just disagree with putting him on the same level as Pac like others tend to.

I disagree with putting Pac on the same level as Eazy E.

weMFR

Pro
Daps
You wanna know the answer, can it be turned into a silhouette and be recognizable ? If answer is no then it is not iconic or greatest image in hiphop history.

2pac has that silhoutte game on lock, like elvis, marilyn manroe, al hitchcock (which can be biggie) bob marley, hogan, mickey mouse, bart, etc.

Silhouette-elvis-presley-6775424-309-400.jpg

0512_star_Divya_Manian.jpg

mickbodsilhouette.png

tupac+silhouette.jpg

th

6217731740_8fe5f65294_m.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Trust if the DOC would of left Dre and been with Eazy ruthless would of shytted on DR... Eazy was what he rapped about, probably not a killer but he was the streets and he had a voice it was just Dre and DOC made it into beautiful music...Eazy will forever be my favorite for giving me the "news from his ghetto point of view." He had an ear for talent and gave back to the hood, had he been still alive he would of been a billionare by now.
suge n doc had a relationship when 100miles n runnin n nikkas 4 life was bein made

2luik3.jpg
when this picture was took, quik had jus signed with doc n suge's 1st label together this was 89-90ish

i remember knowing the only reason d.o.c didnt get involved in the beef...when he had his wreck...eazy took care of doc made sure he had all his surgery n shyt taken care of..

nwa days suge was around...he was doc bodyguard..dre had nothing to do with doc when he was laid up ..doc had to make his own moves, it was doc who talked dre into leavin...doc was already not seein no money while on ruthless..

now if cube stayed n dre doc left...death row would have hell...eazy had jus brought the creators of g-funk to the label above the law neither dre or doc would have been missed