Early 2000's Fashion Was Corny As Hell

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Fukk that, A crispy white tee will NEVER go out of style with the right jeans and shoes on.

I never wore a tall tee or XXXL white tee myself.

How you gonna call out Cam though? Cam was just doing him and everybody jumped on his wave... Can't blame him for all the dikkriders out there.

But with all that being said, I rather see nikkas dressing in baggy pants and jerseys than like this

russell-westbrook-nba-all-star-outfit.png

I hope that's a Halloween costume.

Daps
Fukk that, A crispy white tee will NEVER go out of style with the right jeans and shoes on.

No doubt, but back then a crisp white tee was appropriate attire for the club, the mall, class, whatever:ehh:

Them tall tees fukked the game up, wit niccas going from looking clean to looking slovenly. Even 3 stacks had to tell niccas to take them shyts 3 sizes down:huhldup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This will be coming back as retro fashion from when the days were so much better and hopeful in about 15 years.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
russell-westbrook-nba-all-star-outfit.png

images

Russell Westbrook collection :ohlawd:. >>> Thugware. Ya'll dudes is way too conservative fashionwise. Don't be afraid of the multicolored blazer. I use to hate on skinny jeans until I copped me a pair, rocked em with a red sweater, cashmere scarf and suede blazer and I was so GQ.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea im tired of all dese fake ass clean cut/wanna look smart nikkas until they open they mouth lolol

ralph cargos/trues,designer belt,polo shirt> tight pants and nerd glasses
It only piss me off cause now nikkas like me who actually gotta wear glasses look like we trying to fit in and be cool

I had a girl take off my glasses once and put em on like ":whoo: Wait these are prescription?:dwillhuh:"

:aicmon:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
l.jpg

nikkaz was dressed like this in the 80's and damn near the same now. So history always repeats itself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:huhldup:

was hairlines not in style in the late 80s/early 90s? Everybody from this lame to eddie winslow had stepchild level neglect of hairline care.

Eddie-3333-family-matters-6847018-335-512.jpg

tumblr_lpffchZo4g1qlw12eo1_500.png

I know one of you :flabbynsick: nikkas is :old: enough to gimme the scoop on this...

spill it:hmm:

Bill Cosby forbade hairlines if you were gonna appear on his show

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: throw back jerseys,head bands,long ass tee's,platinum fubu 00-03

Then jay said button ups were they way to go and all the impressionable clowns were rockin those generic button ups with the stripes

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Fashion is the best it's ever been. Just look how rappers and Nba players used to dress compared to know. Went from looking like thugs to clean cut high end dressed like grown men.
The NBA had to enforce a dress code because it got so bad:deadrose:

I remember that shyt! David Stern was a part of the movement that killed baggy clothes. I remember back then when clubs that were outside the hood told people that they didn't allow baggy clothes and durags. Had nikkas :mad: cause anything outside of the baggy clothes was considered gay or 'white.'

I collected a lot of Sean John and Rocawear clothes then too.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: throw back jerseys,head bands,long ass tee's,platinum fubu 00-03

Then jay said button ups were they way to go and all the impressionable clowns were rockin those generic button ups with the stripes

One man killed an entire phenomenon. Jay was God to a lot of nikkas back then.

Daps
It only piss me off cause now nikkas like me who actually gotta wear glasses look like we trying to fit in and be cool

Exactly, I don't care if something I do or like becomes popular, but it is annoying when it is "trendy." As soon as I grew up and got contacts, people all of a sudden wanted to wear glasses.