BK NY
lil-wayne-face-tattoo-2.jpg

Wayne got a Eye Of Providence tattoo:yeshrug:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you think drakes beats are made by demons. Or from those type of spots? Some of these beats sound unnatural /inhuman. Not the drums and stuff but the melody. Certain parts of summer 16 etc. no human could have made that.

It's obvious to tell some things an actual human makes by hand. How it would work is some demonic energy creates the beat and it pops up on the screen to download. It's now a 'beat' but no real human made it. It just popped up on a screen

I remember an Charles Hamilton interview he said that 'Started from the bottom' (the melody). Was created from some other non human dimension and speaks in those entity's language. He related it all back to everything and it made sense.

There was also a rumor that 'I feel like dying'-Lil Wayne was made by a demon
Youd have to actually make music to realize how sound can be manipulated. Alot of the time producers slow things down and then manipulate the wave and then play them on keys. The only thing demonic about Drakes music are his satanic lyrics.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
everybody knows Drake is pushed to the forefront due to his background of being Half Jewish, plus all his symbolism he throws around with the 6 and all that other shyt

maxresdefault.jpg

"All Seeing Eye, my eyes seen it all"