"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
. . this is not even an original statement, in face it's lame early 2000s phraseology. It's dated but back then this would be as typical a statement as someone saying "If you don't like it you can get out" when you mention America's predisposition for warmongering or our disappearing rights

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: cause your white pet thinks u cant sell records and make great music at the same time, u need to put him back on a leash ole goofy and pluto ass nikkaz, clowns wit other clowns on the leash
the_goofy_and_pluto_conundrum_by_andydiehl-d4xdv1h.jpg

He never said that at all, you already proved you're cowardly hearted and fake conclusively.

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
:francis: he already on my cac list, i wont ever interact wit him again, he showed me enough, no need to any other confirmation

so what your saying is that you know you've had your ass handed to you, and don't wanna admit it?
Be delusional if you want, facts are you told a lie, got called out on it and backed up. "hurry up run" - Slick Rick voice.

definitely delusional...hurr hurr hurr hurr Hurry Up run! lmao

Daps
Comment like you are not the original biggest biggie biter ij rap.
then, make comments like big would have been cool with you, being a fukk Ing impressionist

these ho ass toy ass sellouts need to Stfu.
You not no protctor of.this shyt you fraud...
I see he convienantly ignored you @Art Barr.. :mjpls:

he ain't with the sh!ts..

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
Both Pac and BIG prolly woulda fell off by 2005 if they were still alive. Why do people think they would still run rap if they were alive today? I love both them dudes, but NOBODY stays on top forever. Everyone falls off at some point.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
B.I.G. and Pac couldn't stop the shiny suit era, they couldn't stop the South's takeover, they wouldn't be able to stop Kanye's takeover. They wouldn't be able to stop the societal changes that led to change in hip hop. Also, Jay-Z is arguably hip hop's greatest businessman, he has extreme industry push and connects, he's a label head, he's the greatest PR'd rapper ever. If Pac were alive I don't think he'd be bigger than Hov right now. I think Pac would have moved on to activism and acting.

If B.I.G. and Pac were alive they would have cosigned Drake...just like Hov has, just like Nas has, just like Bun B has, just like Ghostface Killah and Raekwon have, just like DJ Premier has, just like Jay Electronica has, just like Kanye has, just like Prodigy has, just like LL Cool J has, just like AZ has, just like Slum Village has, just like Little Brother has, just like Fat Joe has, just like Andre 3000 has get the fukk outta here.

:obama:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO