Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta didn't used to be a stupid fighter. In fact Vegeta was second only to Piccolo in terms of strategy. I can't remember the last time Vegeta did something clever to win a fight.
From what I'm reading a lot of the characters are getting dumbed down. GOATKU was never dumb when it came to combat either. He was socially ignorant but a prodigy when it came to martial arts. That seems to be an inate Saiyan ability so me reading about him and Vegeta flubbing fights like Hercule has me like
:picard:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I'm reading a lot of the characters are getting dumbed down. GOATKU was never dumb when it came to combat either. He was socially ignorant but a prodigy when it came to martial arts. That seems to be an inate Saiyan ability so me reading about him and Vegeta flubbing fights like Hercule has me like
:picard:

That's the thing, if anything it seems like Goku has gotten smarter in battles in Super. In a lot of Z Goku was relying on brute force and just overpowering people, in Super we regularly see him thinking shyt out during battles.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing, if anything it seems like Goku has gotten smarter in battles in Super. In a lot of Z Goku was relying on brute force and just overpowering people, in Super we regularly see him thinking shyt out during battles.
As much as I throw jabs at Vegeta he is just as much as a tactician as Goku. The only difference is he is merciless. I've always considered Goku the stronger of the two but Vegeta is the most dangerous. He shouldn't be tenderizing abs as people in here are putting it lol. Him, Goku and Piccolo are the Alpha dogs for obvious reasons.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The same Vegeta who realized punching wasn't going to work and tied Botamo's arms together and was about to eliminate him until Magetta intervened? Seems pretty smart to me:yeshrug:It was Goku's idea to use the dragon balls to figure out a way to unlock Super Saiyan God. The universes would have been erased without notice if not for Goku. Goku figured out how to counter Hit's special attacks. Gohan has accomplished nothing in Super:scust:

Yet, but he did come to Turillin's resque

I think when it matters/situation counts on it... Gohan will prove once again why he is the true successor to his father.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta didn't used to be a stupid fighter. In fact Vegeta was second only to Piccolo in terms of strategy. I can't remember the last time Vegeta did something clever to win a fight.

watching vegeta fight used to be one of my favorite parts of DBZ. even tho he was never the strongest, u knew he always was gonna pull out a crazy combo or some intricate technique mid-fight.

same with sauce in naruto. that shyt where he would just keep swinging limbs at you until you ran out of ways to block his attack was so :blessed:.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
You ever notice the way "Namek" was used as a derogatory term during that saga :mjpls:
They were Namekians but if you want to get on some:mjpls: you called them Nameks
full

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing I noticed about Super is that the side characters are written better, but the main characters (Saiyans) are written worse.

Krillin, the Androids, Roshi, Piccolo, etc. are all getting more shine than they got in the last half of Z and the writing is way better. But unfortunately they made Goku and Vegeta completely retarded, and Gohan a scrub. :francis:
:ehh:I can see all this changing real quick

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How dumb can turillien be, why are you not paying attention to your surrounding in a royal rumble:why:
The wolf guy who can change size, I thought we were gonna see him do something
After reading ab tenderizer, I cant take vegeta multi punch seriously, it's just like that multiple energy blasts he does when he gets desperate.:pachaha: